Chapter 8.

After me and Emily got up the next morning we got dressed in some jogging clothes, sweats and joggers with our hair up. Then we ate a small breakfast and headed out the door. As soon as we left the building cold front hit us, she shivered for a second but I just brushed it off.

We walked over to the boys dorm and went Into their lounge, we finally saw Aiden and Trevor eating breakfast so we walked over to the kitchen.

"hey boys, ready for our run?" me and Emily asked in perfect synchronization, we looked at each other then burst out laughing. I guess we were become really good friends since we have the same thin on mind.

"that was freaky, did both of you plan that?" Trevor asked with a quirked eyebrow.

"no" me and Emily said at the same time again, we busted up laughing again. The boys just gave us and watcher weird looks.

"so you ready?" I asked them, and they shoved the rest of whatever they were eating down their throats. Trevor stood closer to Emily and Aiden just stood there in front of us.

"ready" the both said at the same time, they also laughed. Me and Emily looked at each other and then just rolled our eyes.

"what, you can do it... but we cant?" Trevor asked Emily.

"no you can, the difference is that we really didn't plan that. you did that on purpose" she shrugged her shoulder then smirked.

"yeah, sure... Unless you are twins, then I doubt you both did that on purpose." he crossed his arms over his chest at us.

"what can we say, great minds think alike" me and Emily said together again, we just smiled at each other instead of laughing this time, the guys just rolled their eyes.

"so come in let's go already! We're wasting valuable weekend time!" I said motioning to the door.

"what the rush, we can always just cut the run short" Trevor shrugged.

"no, if anything you cut your fee time... Not your run, you never cut your run" I told him and Emily stifled a laugh, Aiden just rolled his eyes.

"when I went running with her lat time, we stayed out for 2 hours or so.... So if you go valuable plans, then you better hope you can be late" he said parting him on his back, Trevor just rolled his eyes.

"I'm sure it can't be that bad"

"well see"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"how much longer?" Emily whined from a little behind me.

"About 10 minutes out, 7 if we sprint" I wiggled my eyebrows at her.

"sprinting? You really think I could last through that?" she gave me a look that says 'are you serious?'. I just laughed and nodded.

"it will be good for you! Build up your stamina, you never know when you might need it" I told her and she sighed but agreed. I counted to three and well all took off in a sprint for the school. I looked back and Emily was starting to get out of breath.