Chapter 11.

I'm so upset!! I accidentally deleted this chapter, so if i don't write it was good I'm sorry!

Recap:

I grabbed a few throwing knifes the had and tucked them into the hem of my pants then grabbed a gun. I cocked it back and quietly walked over to the edge of the tent, I didn't hear a single noise out there so i lifted the flab back enough and peaked out. there was a guy sitting right outside my tent but he was asleep. i took in a breath to calm myself, then slowly let it out got ready to fight My way out, my life and Emily's depended on it. 

>>>

I slowly and quietly walked up behind the guy, because he was asleep he didn't suspect a thing, he was just snoring away. I slowly positioned my hand over his face over his mouth, in case he was to wake, then grabbed is head and with a quick twist- i snapped his neck, he didn't even know what happened.

I noticed that it was almost dawn, you could tell the sun was just about to come up, but i still couldn't see that well because it was still dark so I turned my heat vision on on my contacts. there were 3 guys around a fire, they looked like they were cooking something. but they didn't see me because i was hidden, crouched down behind the dead guys body. I looked around some more and then saw that there were a bunch of different guys sleeping in tent's all around. and then i found what i was looking for, i found the main tent, he was in there with 4 other men.

I made sure the coast was clear then i ran over towards some of the tents closer to the guys around the campfire, I held my breath so i didn't make any noise then i looked around again. I needed a way to close off that tunnel, but how?

I looked over at this other tent and saw some crates that were slightly glowing, curiosity got to me and i decided to check it out. i checked to see if the coast was clear then i entered the tent, I went straight over towards the crates that were glowing and saw that they were locked.

I felt through my hair and grabbed one of my bobby-pins from my hair and picked at then lock, it finally unlocked and I quickly opened the lid. I had found the answer i was looking for, this box was full of explosive wire. It was strong enough to collapse enough of the tunnel to keep them from using it, but not enough to where anyone at all will be suspicious of something at the school. It could bring down a wall, make a door in a concrete wall or do what I'm needing it to. I grabbed a few coils of it and their chargers and stuffed the wire into my boots, I quickly shut the lids and put the lock back then hurried back out the tent.