Chapter 1.

After I got done in the agency's salon, I walked out of there with blond hair-unlike the brunette that I used to have, and blue eyes instead of my once green eye's, thanks to my contacts. Before I had my hair done, they took my measurement and got me some uniforms for school, and some everyday casual clothes too.

I packed my trunk and a suitcase, and waited fort limo to take me to the air port. While I sat on the couch I went through my purse and made sure I had everything.

My knife was in my right boot, so I didn't need one In my tiny backpack. But I had the credit cards that Greg gave me, and the stack of cash, the car keys, and my new passport and I.D . I had already memorized my legend so I don't need my papers on it, and I memorized everything I need to know about Emily. I was set for my mission. Just as soon as I was done going through my things, my limo arrived to take me to the private jet.

What? No normal airport would let me bring a knife.

~

As I'm rolling my suitcase behind me, and the driver helping me with my trunk-I make my way to my dorm room.  After climbing a couple floors and walking down the hallways, I finally reach my room. I stop at the door when i get there and knock first. when I hear someone shout for me to come in, I open to the door to Emily sitting on her bed with a book. walking in with my suitcase trailing behind me, i scanned around the room really quick, noticing her purple theme on her bedspread and some other stuff around her side that's purple. her purple accents seemed to brighten up the room.

"Um hi, I'm Carson... Your new roommate." I waved to her as she looks up from her book, she set it down with a smile and walked up to me.

"Hi! I'm Emily," she greeted happily "oh here let me help you with you trunk" she walked around me, I put down my suitcase and pick up one side of the trunk while she grabbed the other, and together we hauled it in the room and set it at the foot of my bed.

"Thanks" I smiled at her. 

"No problem" she waved her hand dismissively.

After a few minutes of me taking out some stuff from my trunk, and arranging it all. I finally finnish and start putting my clothes away. I glance over and see that she is almost done with her book, so I hurry up with my stuff. And just as she puts her book down, I put the last thing away.

"So, are you hungry?"she asks me while putting on her shoes, as I look around the room, satisfied with my own splash of color now in the room too. I look over at her and give her a nod.

"Yeah," I smiled " the flight was long and the meal was none edible" I told her with fake disgust, but it's true mostly. The flight out here was long, but the food was delicious, I just wasn't hungry when it was time to eat.

"Well, lets go to the cafe! Their food is Ace!" she exaggerated with a grin on her face, starting to head to the door.

"Sounds good, let's go" I chirp with a smile and stood to follow her.

"So what's your favorite type of music?" she asks me as we're walking down the hall

"Country" I say without hesitation, I know it's her favorite but if I did have to pick that would at least be my second favorite.