27.

m

m.j.s

    The moment the door closes behind us, our previous entanglement resumes. His fingers slip from mine, traveling up my arms as he pushes me backwards farther. My back turns towards the bed, allowing myself to easily fall onto the mattress as his lips meet mine again.
    Time seems to quicken as our actions become more desperate. I can barely catch my breath. We part for only a moment as I allow our position to become more comfortable. He towers over me, waiting for the next opportunity to further our acts.
    I let him.
    His fingers slip into mine as he connects our lips once again, hungrily. His muscular hands push my smaller ones above my head against my pillow. His teeth take my bottom lip between his again, dragging it out sensually, slowly.
        "Kags." I whimper breathlessly. The single nickname seems to set something off in him. His right-hand leaves my hand and closes around my throat, squeezing slightly. The rush of exhilaration from the pressure sends me into overdrive. I need more. My unoccupied hand travels down to the hem of his shirt, tugging on it desperately.
    When he catches on to what I want, he doesn't take more than a second to oblige. As he straddles my waist, he hastily pulls the dark fabric over his head, carelessly tossing it in whatever direction seems easiest. My hands come to his bare chest as he lowers his face back down to mine. My fingers dig softly into the muscles in his arms as his lips sloppily control mine.
    Before long, his hands travel underneath my shirt, feeling for any piece of intimate skin he can reach. His lips part from mine only slightly.
        "Can I?" He whispers, lips brushing against mine as he asks. I nod immediately, wanting nothing more than to let him touch me more. "Say it."
        "Kageyama, please." My eyes nearly roll back as the demand leaves my lips. As he tugs the shirt over my head, a devious smirk plays on his lips. Immediately, I praise myself for putting on a cute bra. I watch his eyes land on my red, black, and tan floral nearly mesh bralette.
    His lips attach themselves to the skin between my jawline and neck, sucking harshly. My hands immerse themselves in his hair. When his mouth finds itself against my ear, a moan escapes.
        "You like that?" He whispers, biting down on my earlobe. His statement, his lips, his hands. All I can focus on is the utter desperation I feel to have him inside of me. An overwhelming feeling of sexual desire pushes itself into my senses blocking out all logic.
        "Mhm." The confirmation pushes him to continue. His lips connect with mine again, more hurriedly than before. Without thinking, my hand reaches for the waistband of his sweatpants, easily slipping into them as he leans over me. Heat rushes to my cheeks as my fingers easily wrap around his bare length. His breath hitches against my mouth at my confident actions, but he doesn't object. Instead, he reaches for my wrist, maintaining eye contact with me as his hand guides mine along his cock.
        "Fuck, Mai." He mumbles against my neck as I take charge and move my hand faster. His lips suck harder against my skin in encouragement. From my strokes, I can tell he's absolutely gigantic in my small hands. Heat ignites in the deepest pits of my soul at the thought of him slamming into me. I blush again at the intrusive thoughts, having to bite my lip to stop myself from begging him to fulfill these desires out loud.
    His lips reach mine again as he gets closer to release. His kiss becomes sloppier as my wrist finds a quick rhythm against him. His breathing comes out shakily as he thrusts himself into my hand. His desperation for release is clear as his hands shamelessly explore my body.
        "I'm going to-" He tries to tell me, but a shaky inhale interrupts him. I take this as a cue to maintain my rhythm. His mouth catches mine as he rides out his high, wetness immediately coating my fingers. A heavy heat lands on my face as I realize I managed to bring him to ecstasy with nothing but my hand.
        "Was that okay?" I ask, seeking validation from the boy whose opinion I so desperately cared about.
    I watch his teeth sink into his bottom lip as he stares down at me. His eyes greedily take in my body and face. "Maihua, that was the fastest anybody has ever made me cum."
    The blunt statement forces me to cover my face with my clean hand. Almost immediately, he moves it, planting a string of wet kisses from my lips to my jawline.
        "My neck is going to take a while to recover from this." I tease, finally feeling the weight of the bruises he's littered all around my neck. He takes this as an invitation to tongue my neck softly before biting down playfully.
    When he pulls his head from my neck, his eyes gaze into mine, as if he has something to say. Instead, he connects his lips to mine slowly. My hands wrap around his neck as I hold him against me. I can feel the hardness between his thighs still prevalent due to our compromising position.
     Before long, his mouth travels down to my neck, then down lower. My breath comes out in uneven waves as his lips press between my breasts. His right hand comes up to grope me, large hands massing over my small chest. Not soon after, his mouth leaves a mark right above the waistline of my jeans.
     Without a second thought, I reach for the buttons, needing him to take them off of me. His slender fingers replace mine, dragging my pants down my legs quickly, allowing me to shimmy them off.
          "Your turn, yeah?" He asks huskily, eyes filled with lust as his breath fans over my thighs. I nod because I can't trust myself to verbally answer him. He takes this as enough of an invitation, mouth enclosing the tan skin on my inner thighs. My head sinks deeper into the pillow as his lips get closer to where I need him most. A breathy moan leaves my parted lips as his thumb comes up to trace the line of my black underwear.
          "Hua!" Mya's loud voice calls, preluding the loud shut of the door.
     Panic surges through my body at the thought of her walking in. Kageyama reacts slower than I do so when my body immediately pushes me towards the door, my leg comes into contact with his shoulder harshly.
          "Give me a minute!" I choke out. My eyes scan the floor for any piece of clothing I can cover myself with. Kageyama eyes me, fear clearly traceable in his blue eyes. I manage to throw on Kageyama's black shirt and tug a pair of spandex up my legs before quickly appearing in the foyer.
           "I'm sorry! Were you sleeping?" She slurs. Her figure was nearly two feet from my door. An anxious breath leaves my lips at the sight of her attempting to check on her friend.
          "No! I was just on my phone." I lie easily. Her eyes are glassy so I doubt she catches on thanks to the alcohol in her system. "What's up?"
     A pout traces her mouth and I see tears well up in her eyes. My worrying instinct replaces the panic from earlier. "What's wrong?"
          "Asahi doesn't love me." She cries, throwing her arms around me. Oh, so she's drunk drunk.
     My hands wrap around her in response. "Mya, why do you think that?"
          "Because he doesn't." She states. A half-amused smile crosses onto my mouth at her drunken reason for sadness. I pull away, grabbing her face in my hands.
          "Mya, this was the first time you've actually hung out with him. It's okay!" I try to console her. Her bottom lip sticks out and I see wet tears dragging down her red cheeks. "Let's go to bed, okay?"
     She just nods. "I have to throw up first."
     In a moment, she's in the bathroom, hunching over the toilet. The substances from prior hours fill the porcelain bowl as I hold her hair back. I whisper small coos near her ear as she empties the contents of her stomach into the water. My mind travels back to the confused boy in my bedroom. I grab a black hair tie from the drawer under the sink counter and easily tie up her black hair.
          "I'm going to grab you some clothes, okay?" She throws up again. "Get it all out and I'll be right back."
     She gives me a weak thumbs-up before I leave her side. As I shut the door, my body takes a detour to my own bedroom. At the sound of the door opening again, his concerned eyes meet mine.
           "I'm sorry. This sucks but you don't have to wait for me. I may have to take care of her for a minute." I speak quickly and quietly, awkwardly standing near the door. He opens his mouth to respond but I don't allow him to say anything. "I'll just talk to you tomorrow or something. I'll see you later. I'm sorry."
     With that, I shut the door, reverting to my concerning mission of finding Mya some clothes. I grab a t-shirt and shorts from her dresser, thinking it'll be the easiest thing to put on her in this state. I return to the bathroom a minute later to see Mya's eyes closed as she leans on her arms. I gesture for her to get up.
          "Let's get you into some pajamas okay?" I ask, pulling her arm lightly.  She complies and moves away from the toilet, allowing me to lift her arms above her head to remove the tight crop top that covers her body. After five minutes, she's standing and leaning against me. Struggling, I manage to get her into her bed.
     Throughout the entirety of the interaction, my ears were listening for the soft click of the front door but I couldn't manage to catch him leaving. I sigh, disappointed at the fact that we won't even get the chance to talk about it tonight.
          "I'm going to get you a makeup wipe, okay?" I tell her as she lies on her side. She nods against her pillow with her eyes unable to stay open.
     My feet take me back into the bathroom, pulling a white wipe from the package we share. When I return to her bedroom I can tell she is fighting to stay conscious. My left-hand pushes her hair from her eyes as my right works on getting the mascara from her eyes. After a minute, I get as much off as I can and throw it into the wastebasket next to her bed. With a kiss on the forehead, I turn the light off and exit the room. When the door is fully closed, I lean my back against it in disappointment.
     After a moment of standing there in reflection, I grasp my door handle and swing it open lightly.
          "Is she okay?" Kageyama whispers, back against the wall above my bed. I cover my mouth to stop a screech from coming out. He's still here.
          "Um, yeah." I tell him quietly. "I thought you left?"
     He frowns. "I don't know why I didn't, but I just thought maybe I shouldn't."
          "Oh." That is all I can say. The tension is slightly awkward due to the interruption. I can't bring myself to keep eye contact with him so instead, I look at the window on the opposite side of the room. "Well, it's all good now. I'm sorry we got interrupted. If you want to go I understand."
          "Do you want me to go?" He asks bluntly. My eyes snap over to his face. It's filled with an unknown emotion. Disappointment? Anger? Annoyance? Before answering, I look down at the floor before crossing the room to sit back on the mattress, a few feet away from where his long legs are stretched out.
     I don't know how to answer him. Does he want to stay? Is it embarrassing if I say no? "Well, I don't want to inconvenience you or anything and it's kind of ruined now so-"
     He interrupts me before I can finish. "What's ruined?"
          "The moment." I tell him, staring down at my hands still. I know if I look up he will see the redness that has taken control of my face. My desire to talk to him about this disappeared as quickly as it had come to me in the bathroom.
          "Oh." He doesn't make a move to leave so I have to bring my eyes to him. His eyes are trained on me intensely, attempting to read my body language I'm assuming.
     The gaze forces me to look down and to speak again. "Okay, well." I begin although not knowing where it's leading. "Well, I guess I'm going to go to sleep?"
     His body is moving in a moment, coming up to where I sit at the head of my bed. I look up at his sudden change in position. He catches my lips on his in my unguarded state. The sexual inclination I felt before Mya interrupted returns as if it was waiting for a chance to attack again. His right-hand presses against my cheek as his mouth softly trespasses against mine. All too soon, he pulls away, staring me in the eyes, allowing me to speak.
         "We probably shouldn't do anything else in case Mya wakes up?" I tell him although it comes out as more of a question. "But um..."
          "Can I stay the night?" He asks, saving me from having to say anything else. My head bobs up in down in acceptance, causing him to reach for the covers. Awkwardness makes a home in my brain at his actions. "Well lay down?"
     I oblige due to my utter humiliation. My body shakily falls next to his. When my head hits the pillow, his eyes are set on mine unwavering. "We can talk about it tomorrow?"
     A smile crosses his lips as his gaze falls on my mouth again. In order to prevent myself from letting it get too far again, my body repositions me onto my back. A soft chuckle leaves his lips. His hand comes to my chin and turns my head toward him.
          "Stop being awkward." He demands. I turn my face back up to the ceiling, embarrassment filling my entire body. I force myself to turn away from him as I plan to gather my thoughts. He lets out a sigh before pulling my body towards his, my back pressing to his front. Once we are in this position, I feel him lean up on his elbow. "Mai, I don't regret anything."
     My head turns toward his voice, which was dangerously close to my ear. I turn to face him, leaning fathered back against him as my eyes look into his. "I don't either."
          "Good." Is all he says before closing the space between us again. I sigh in relief at the feeling of his wet mouth on mine. After a few more soft kisses, he pulls away and leaves a kiss on the corner of my lips. "Now goodnight."
     He nuzzles his face into my neck as he gets comfortable. His arm is wrapped around my waist while the other one comes underneath the pillow, trapping me in his embrace.
     Well, this sure is going to be a fun conversation.