Chapter IX

Chapter 9: "Stiff" ankle

''Dare to even talk to Hoseok, and I'll reveal this to the teachers.''

With that text, it had a picture of Hoseok and me in the dance room. And the image happened to be taken at that exact moment when we ended dancing, and Hoseok gave me a little hug for success. Typical. The person must have been eavesdropping on us and saw an opportunity to do so.

But who was watching us, let alone sending anything like this? This is a thread. And a childish one. I thought we'd leave these things to younger ones.

Though I had one suspect that could be it. I bet it was one of those girls from the group. Especially the one who lowkey leads the group.

She's been after my ass since I stepped into the class and in front of her next to Hoseok. As Jimin and Jungkook said, she cannot stand if someone is better than she was, let alone better in Hoseok's eyes.

She will end up having trouble if she reveals this. I won't be the only one.

Besides, there hasn't happened anything illegal. Hoseok is purely my teacher. Is having a private lesson with him forbidden? A teacher can give extra lessons even in another subject, so why this is such a big deal?

If anything, she's obsessive over him, and my dancing with him is somehow wrong. I don't know if she is obsessed with being the best in everything or if she aims to flirt with him.

But I still don't know what should I do. Usually, I'd ignore people like her and leave her be, but right now, I have to think about Hoseok too.

What if she ends up talking to the other teachers and the principal? Will they believe our story over her or the other way around? There is no guarantee they will since it wasn't a lesson, and neither of us had classes.

Even the bus arrived as I was still staring at my phone, and I almost missed it by just sitting there.

I don't want to bend over her will, but maybe I should avoid Hoseok outside the lessons to see if she will pull off this plan. I don't want to risk it, and I don't want him to get into trouble that could hurt his career and ways to achieve his dream.

While I took the last steps before I'd be in front of my house, I thought, why would I bend over such a threat? Why can't I just tell Hoseok or tell this girl to fuck off? After all, I am not interested in him that way. All I want is a proper dance teacher and not an affair with a teacher.

Maybe it's something that will go away?

Morning came, and I was already at school and looking for my next class's books from my locker. I hadn't got any messages after the first one last night. I assumed they wouldn't send more messages but look out for me in school.

Luckily I haven't seen the group or run into them yet. At the same time, I want to run into them and show I have no interest in being Hoseok's puppy or even being in his presence, but then again, I don't even want to see them.

I have a dance lesson today. I was lowkey terrified. After all, dance is my passion, and I cannot try to avoid Hoseok in class. What if he once again asks me to join him in the front? That's immediately a text message to the headmaster.

If only-

''Hey, Y/n!'' someone yelled, and I almost jumped on my place. I looked in the voice's direction to see Jimin and Jungkook walking toward me. ''Were you daydreaming so much that you didn't hear us?''

''U-uh, did you call me earlier?'' I asked.

Jungkook nodded. ''Yes, a couple of times, but you didn't seem to hear it.''