Chapter VII

Chapter 7: Just keep on going

I was more enthusiastic about school than on the first morning. I even had a good breakfast which I asked my mom to do. She was surprised, considering it's been years since I last ate such a big breakfast.

I wanted to have all the energy I could for the dance class later in the afternoon.

I think I also had the motivation to study because my mom forbade me from going to the studio if I wasn't succeeding in school.

I took the bus to the school and listened to a new song Hoseok recommended yesterday. I found a good beat from it and started thinking about different movements.

The excitement was crazier than I ever could imagine. I have always loved dancing, but for the first time, I have someone teaching me who wanted to pursue a dancing life.

It wasn't just some old dance teacher who already had lost his passion for it and was not just doing it for the money. Hoseok was doing it for more than just money, and I loved it.

If only the class wouldn't be full of untalented chicks who only wanted to be there because of Hoseok.

Although according to Jimin, there were also girls because of him and Jungkook. Jimin admitted that they are popular. They also hated disturbing in a place they wanted to have complete silence.

I arrived at school and went to my first class. I'd have wanted to use the last five minutes to work on the moves I visualized on the bus, but I promised mom. So I went inside the class and took my things.

I wanted to check on my homework and make sure I know everything if the teacher decides to ask something.

When it comes to dancing, education is also valid. The dance schools don't only see how passionate you're about dancing but also your academic skills.

That is something I have heard from my mom.

There have been times when I was more focused on dancing than school and had low grades. Being without dancing is the worst time I have ever had. That's why I try to focus on school too.

The class ended, and I was on my way to the next class when I ran into Hoseok coming my way. He saw me and lifted his arm to greet me before stopping before me.

''Hi! I hope you're coming to my class later!'' he winked.

''I wouldn't miss it for the world. See you there!'' I said as it seemed he had to rush somewhere else, and I didn't want to stop him from going. Although, I wanted to share the ideas for one song.

I guess I have time to tell him later after the class or in the studio someday. I planned to go to the studio today, whether him being there or not. I wanted to start the choreography before it slipped from my mind completely.

I found my way to the next class, and since it was only my first week, these classes were still new to me. I haven't been to this class yet, since it only happens three times a week. So I had no idea who was in this class.

I stepped into the classroom and looked around to see where to sit. Before finding an empty spot, I spotted people I didn't want to see, at least for now.

The girls from the dance class. The ones who poured the drink all over me the other day. The girls were jealous because I got to hang out with Jimin and Jungkook.

''Great,'' I said quietly and walked to an empty seat on the other side of the class, as far as possible from the girls. I didn't need them disturbing my class elsewhere too.

They did notice me walk in, there is no doubt about that, and I bet I will hear from them eventually during the school year in this class.

The teacher came in, and we started after I had to introduce myself in front of everyone because I was new.

The class was surprisingly good, and the teacher showed me where they had got in the book and what they had already gone through. He gave me tons of papers to read, so I'm caught up with others.

I was cursing about how much self-study I needed to get through, and this wasn't the only class I had to go through to. There will be no time for dancing if I keep receiving this much to do from every lesson.

That's why I told my mom we could move here before the semester started, and I wouldn't be far behind others. But she couldn't do that.

I stepped out of the class without being bullied by those girls because they had to rush somewhere else, and I'm not complaining. While stepping out of the classroom, the vast pile of papers I was trying to stuff into my bag dropped onto the ground.

''Damn, it!'' I cursed silently and bent down to gather them.

''Bad day?'' I lifted my head to see who said it, and it was Jimin.

''No, just tons of papers to go through to catch up with my class since I came after the semester started,'' I told him, and he bent down too to help me with the papers.

''Thank you,'' I said as we got everything off the floor. ''What are you doing in this wing anyway. I thought you didn't have any classes here?''

Jimin scratched his head a bit awkwardly. ''Well, there is this one person here and...''

Oh. ''Okay, do not tell me any details.'' I laughed as I understood what he meant by that. I didn't want to know who and what classroom or closet, so I just shrugged the thought away.

''Anyway, if you need help with those papers, I can help,'' Jimin suggested, but I shook my head at this help.

''Thanks, but I think this area isn't what you know, and besides, I want to learn this on my own so I know what to answer in class and exams,'' I smiled at him, and he nodded understanding.

''But there seems to be something else on your mind as well?'' he asked, as he'd have read my mind completely. We walked to the nearest bench so I could put the papers in my binder and my bag.

''Yeah, well, guess who I have as my classmates?'' I asked playfully.

Jimin thought for a while before answering. ''Well, I don't have any other option since we all are in a different class and you don't know anyone else. Are they bullying you again? Because I can-''

''No, Jimin,'' I stopped him right there. ''No. They're not, but I don't want you to talk to them. I want to handle this on my own, and the last thing I want is them thinking you two are protecting me, and I depend on you.''

''Very well,'' Jimin nodded surprised. ''I have to get to the class. I will see you in dance class!''

I waved after him and took a deep breath. Only three hours before I get to be in my safe place and do something that gets my mind off everything. I can do it.

I stood up and started walking toward my next class.

''What are you going to do?''

''We will teach that bitch a lesson she won't forget.''