Part 23(Keeping Promises)

(Unedited)

There will be lot of mistakes in this chapter as i didnt get any time to check it. If you find any mistake let me know.

🌟

Please try to press the like button and comment.

Imp*

All the conversation is in bold italic words....

🔻

Enjoy the Chapter

📖

*Present*
🔻

Court Premises

Nandini sighs frustratingly when she watches the younger lawyer struggling to keep his points to prove Manik's innocence.

Doesn't he know court don't believe in sayings, it needs proofs.

Nandini wasnt expecting them to have proofs as even she had failed in collecting them.

But he could have at least played with sections and laws. Which could have grant Manik bail.

Its not like he is not trying. He is trying hard to save his friend but the lack of knowledge and experience is what making him fail in his motive.

This made Nandini angry not on lawyer but herself.

She regretted stepping back on Prerna's words.

She could have forced her decision of appointing Saxena instead of this new bee. The situation could have been different.

But like always she has to keep Manik above her decisions. Clearly not wanting to trouble him.

Her one decision and now he is standing there looking defeated. Which make her heart ache.

She glares at the screen infront of her hearing the witnesses giving statements against Manik.

But question was from where they come?

As per their investigation, there were only three people who has seen Manik running behind Vikrant. And they were very well paid to keep their mouth shut.

Are you sure there were only three people who has seen Manik?

Nandini asked looking Saxena with stern voice.

Who nods in yes gulping his saliva.

They were watching the happenings inside the court sitting in car outside the court premises. They made sure there man is inside filming all the happenings in the court secretly.

Though Nandini cant be with Manik but she made sure to be near him in case any need.

Nandini sighs hearing Saxena's answer.

She knew all this is Singhaniya's doing.

Elder Singhaniya, wont let the death of his only son go this easily.

Hell, there are chances he is not even dead.

The sudden disappearance of doctors, no camera's found at the place where the scene took place and now the paid witnesses gave the final answer to the suspicious funeral of the Vikrant.