Part 29 (Her Story)

(Unedited)

There will be lot of mistakes in this chapter as i didn't get any time to check it. If you find any mistake let me know.

🌟

Please try to press the like button and comment.

Imp*

All the conversation is in bold italic words....

🔻

Enjoy the Chapter

📖

Doctor Aunty, How is Nandini? Is she fine? It has been fu**ing 8 hours and no one is telling us about her condition.

Mukti spoke rushing towards doctors as soon as she is out of emergency room. While Manik and Maddy stand behind her expecting an answer.

Relax, Mukti for now Nandini is stable. But it will take 2-3 days for her to get back her conscious.

Doctor said patting her back lightly.

2-3 days? Is there anything serious?

Maddy asked coming forward.

Hmm. There is. Lets sit and talk in my cabin. Okay?

Doctor said calmly pointing towards her cabin.

****

Doctor's cabin

Manik was nervously sitting beside Maddy who was time to time glaring at him with frowns on his forehead.

Maddy never understood why he is here on a first place when no one but he is responsible for his sisters condition.

He never wanted to let Manik inside but Doctor Aunty herself invited when Maddy tried to close the door on his face.

I have gone through her reports. We didn't find any traces of drugs you have submitted for testing.

Doctor said taking the file in her hand which has Nandini's reports.

While everyone in the room sighs in relief.

Then what happened? How come she lost her consciousness? And.. And that foam?

Mukti asked frowning.

She didn't take any drugs but something more harmful than that. Overdose of which can kill a person slowly.

Doctors said and everyone gaps.

Cymbalta, the antidepressants pills. She has taken overdose of them.

Doctor said making them shock.

We should be thankful to the god that she didn't inject the drug. Or it would have made the situation worst.

Doctor said sighing. And Manik fell like he skipped a heart beat for a second.

All he could think was " They would have lost her. If they had not reached there on time"