Part 21 (Distrust of love?)

(Unedited)

(Unedited)

There will be lot of mistakes in this chapter as i didnt get any time to check it. If you find any mistake let me know.

🌟

Please try to press the like button and comment.

Imp*

All the conversation is in bold italic words....

🔻

Enjoy the Chapter

📖

*Present*
🔻

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Nandini's eyes flutters open and frowns appear on her forehead as sharp pain shoot through her head making her feel dizzy.

Indeed it was the effect of hangover.

Blinking her eyes she sits on bed taking the support of headboard and leaning near side table she started finding medicine for headache.

Gulping the medicine she presses her temple to shoo the pain away.

Her eyes moved around to land on clock which is now stuck at 3 pm.

She frowns but remember how after Manik left she has slept but when she woke up in midnight she remember for whom he left her and got drunk till early morning till she is not driven to sleep.

She sighs fade up with the headache and went to freshen up not before calling butler from landline to bring her black coffee.

After 30minutes of peaceful shower she came out wiping her hairs.

The pain has lessen and now she was little relaxed.

Thats when she heard knock and walks towards door tying the knot of bathrobe properly.

Taking cup of coffee she walks back to bed and sits with the support of headboard.

Taking sip of coffee she switches on the TV and started going through the channels to find something interesting.

But her eyes stuck with a shock on the particular news.

And her heart beat stop for a moment when she watches a Figure was dragging away by the police and Media people srrounded.

Manik Malhotra The CEO of AR Designs has been arrested for the murder of Vikram Singhaniya.