part 5 (End of Onesided Lovestory)

(Unedited)

I havnt edited this part...if you find any mistake let me know...

Please try to comment and like...it motivates us to write more...

Imp

Nandini's words are in bold italic with underline...

Manik's words are only in bold italic...

Lawyer's, Judge's And Prerna's words are in only italic with underline...

Enjoy Reading

::::::::::

10 AM

Nandini stirs in sleep getting irritate by the constantly buzzing of her phone...

She tries to open her eyes...but shut them instantly...when the pain shoots through her head....

Urghhhh...what the hell...why is it paining..?

She holds her head tightly to stop the pain...but nothing worked...

And the again phone rings...

She greets her teeth getting irritate n sits on bed holding her head....and takes the phone from side table...

She tries to see the name of the person who is calling her...but couldnt due to her heavy lashes which were closing due to heavy pain in head and lack of sleep...

She blinks her eyes 2-3 times to get clear vision to see Mr.Saxena her lawyer calling...

She takes the call getting irritate with the voice of ring...

What is it Saxena..? Why the hell are you calling me continuously?

She said greeting her teeth...

Mam i m sorry...but we are waiting for you outside of court...
you have hearing at 11Am...its already 10.30 and we have to start the process...
Mr.Malhotra is asking for you...

And thats when her all pain and sleep flews away...

Last night she was so much drunk that she forget about the hearing they are having today...

Her eyes falls on the empty bottles of alcohol laying on the floor....

And what was the reason of having them?

She was so much in pain that She wanted to run away from it...and there was no option better than drinking...which makes you forget the happenings in your life and gives you peace...

Yah..i know..i will be there before 11...you start the procedure...

Composing herself she answered...

Ok Mam..

She cuts the call and throws the mobile on the bed...

And tears started flowing from eyes...

Today everything will end...

******

10.55 AM

Outside of Court

Maine kaha tha...woh nai aayegi...see its already 10.55 and she isnt here...