Part 24 Faith (Past)

(Unedited)

There will be lot of mistakes in this chapter as i didn't get any time to check it. If you find any mistake let me know.

🌟

Please try to press the like button and comment.

Imp*

All the conversation is in bold italic words....

🔻

Enjoy the Chapter

📖

Nandini eyes the maid frowning who was standing near door with her head bowed down.

"Mr.Malhotra has came to meet you."

Exactly were her words.

Which made Nandini surprised and confused at the same time.

Asking her to leave Nandini keeps the file on the desk.

She was little relax after Manik's bail And finally today she got some time to pay attention to the things happening in office.

So she decided to have a look on projects which were pending to proceed in Manik's absence.

Walking down the stairs her eyes fells on him who was standing near the couch waiting for her.

He has wore the fresh cloths and was looking fresh but still his face failed to hide his tiredness.

Feeling the intense stare he looks up to meet her dark brown eyes which were full of worry and concern.

But that didn't distract him to look at her pale features of face.

Her eyes were red and tired showing she haven't slept for days and the thin body from the last time he has seen her completely showing her carelessness towards herself.

I am glad to see you here, but i wasn't expecting you to be here out of all the places.

He sighs when her words fell on his ears.

I wasn't expecting myself too..

He chuckled lightly.

But i cant even stay with the burden of questions.

He said making her frown.

Questions?

She whispered.

Yes

He said making her frown more.

Why did you do that?

This time his voice was accusing and full of anger.

What did i do?

Nandini asked not knowing what he is speaking.

Don't pretend Nandini, You know exactly what I am asking.

This time Manik's anger peaks.

It was so easy for you to blackmail, threaten and feed those witnesses some bundles, wasn't it?

He greeted his teeths this time controlling his anger.