Part 22 (Love?)

(Unedited)

(Unedited)

There will be lot of mistakes in this chapter as i didnt get any time to check it. If you find any mistake let me know.

🌟

Please try to press the like button and comment.

Imp*

All the conversation is in bold italic words....

🔻

Enjoy the Chapter

📖

*Present*
🔻

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Nandini was impatiently waiting for Prerna's arrival. Her eyes were stuck on the corridor in which Prerna has disappeared to meet her Manik

Her heart was restless to know about him.

She was whispering to herself "Manik is fine" to calm down her restless heartbeats.

The assurance she needed only Prerna can give her.

As as soon as she saw Prerna walking out she rushes towards her

Prerna.

Nandini calls her.

How is Manik? He is fine right? Does he need anything? I hope police havnt troubled him...

She continued worriedly making Prerna frown.

One minute Nandini.

Prerna said stopping Nandini.

He is all right. And he doesnt need anything okay.

Prerna said calmly.

While Nandini nodded trying to calm herself. She was somewhere out of breath.

How can she breath calmly when her heart is stuck in him who is inside struggling for the crime he havnt done.

If it was in her hand she wouldnt have even let him stand where he is now.

She blamed herself for drinking and lossing her senses.

If she would have been sane to know things happening around her. This wouldnt have happened. She would have done something before police could have land their hands on him.