Part 14 (Drunk Her)

There will be lot of mistakes in this chapter as i didnt get any time to check it. If you find any mistake let me know.

🌟

Please try to press the like but and comment.

Enjoy the Chapter

📖

🔻

Manik takes Nandini to his room with lime water in one hand. And with other holding her waist while she was happily clinging to him.

Making her sit on bed he forwards the glass to her.

Have it.

Manik said.

She pouted in a confusion.

Its just a lime water.

He said making her confusion clear.

No, i dont want it.

Saying this she pushes glass away and stands on her feet to walk away.

Before she can go away Manik holds her wrist and pulls her to himself making her bang on his chest..

Nandini have it.

He said sternly.

But she nods her head in no.

Please...

This time he pleaded. He knew he need to be soft if he has to control her.

Please Nandini. For me..

He played this card seeing her melting.

Ok. Only for you.

She said cutely pointing a finger at him and opens her mouth.

While Manik guided the glass near her lips.

She takes a sip but before she can gulp it completely.... she vomited it all on him making his shirt dirty.

Manik leaves her instantly and keeps the glass hurriedly on table.

Nandini's eyes widens and tears brims in her eyes.

Manik looks at his state and then at Nandini who has tears in her eyes.

I made you dirty.

Her lips wobbled.

Its ok. Nandini. Its ok..

Manik said walking towards her.

No. I made you dirty. I m bad.

She said and started crying like a baby.

Nandini stop crying. We can clean it by washing ok?

He said softly wiping her tears to which she nods sniffing like a baby.

He takes her to the washroom and helps her to clean a face and her dress. But it got wet due to water.

Giving her towel to wipe her face he started cleaning himself.

Getting difficult to wash himself with shirt on...he removes it forgetting that he isnt alone.

He throws the shirt in laundry and starts cleaning himself but his eyes widen in shock when he hears the comment made on him...

You have sexy back and...