part 4 (Alone)

(Unedited)
I havnt checked the part...if there is any mistake let me know...

Please try to vote and comment it motivates us to write more...

Imp****

Prerana -Cabir- Nani sentences are in regular ink with underline...

Manik's words are in a bold italic...

Nandini's words are in bold italic with underline...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

7PM..

Cafe...

Kuch toh jarur chal raha hai uske dimag mai...woh itani assani se divorce nahi degi...

Prerna said sipping her coffee...

Nah..i dont think so...this time i feel...she isnt planning anything....

Manik said, remembering her confession which she did last night...he dont know why but he want to believe on her words...he feels this time she was genuine...

Agar usse kuch karana hota toh woh pehelehi kar chuki hoti...ab toh usne papers bhi submit kar diye hai court mai...

Fir bhi Manik...we know her right? We cant trust her...

She said, holding his hand...

Hmm...i know...lets see kal kya hota hai...this time i wont let her play with me...

He said...looking at their joined hands...

******

9 PM

Nandini tiredly walked into the mansion...to see someone already present in the living room...

She walks closer to have a look...to find Cabir sitting on the sofa...

Oopsss sorry we can say laying on the sofa like a king...having snacks...n sipping juice from his glass..

Nandini sighs deeply seeing the unwanted person at her home...

What are you doing here?

She asked with a stern face...

Cabir who was about to take a bite of samosa....froze at his place...hearing the voice...which always scares him...

He gulps the lump in his throat n with scared face looks up...to see monster standing there...

Yes for him she is not less than monster...

He hurriedly stands on his place seeing her stern face...spilling the juice on his pant and sofa...making Nandini more frustrate...

His eyes goes wide when he gets what mistake he has done...he hurriedly starts wiping the place where he has spilled the juice...getting afraid...of being scold by her...