part 8 (her fall)

(Unedited)

I havent checked the part if there is any mistake let me know.

Please try to comment and like. It motivates us to write more.

Thank you.

Imp****

Nandini's words are in bold and italic with underline.

Manik's words are in bold-italic letters.

Abhimnayu's words are in italic with underline.

Prerana and Cabir's words are in only italaic.

⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅

🔽(Present)

Next Day

Standing near a big glass of her Cabin Nandini stares outside having her Black Coffee.

She is staring at the entrance of office which can clearly seen from her cabin.

Her eyes moves to watch in her hand.

Still 7 minutes left for 11.

She sighs taking a sip from coffee mug.

Employees are one by one entering but her eyes are searching for a particular one.

And finally he enters with his as usual charming face. Looking handsome in his sky blue shirt and black pants with office bag hanging on his shoulder.

He wishes Suresh the security gaurd Morning with smile and shows his ID card.

After talking for sometime with him, Patting his back he walks towards a building.

And her heart rushes to a memory of her first day where he risked his job for this mere guard.

Which was the starting of her fall for him.

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

(Flashback*)

Nandini's cabin.

Mam you called me?

Abhimanyu asks after entering into the cabin taking Nandini's permission.

Hmm. I want you to change the security gaurd. His name is Suresh Jaisingh. I want you to replace him with new one.

Nandini said busy in looking at some papers in her hand.

But why mam? Did he do something wrong?

Abhi asks with a frowns on his face.

I found him not doing his work properly. When i entered into premises he didnt check my ID or my car. Risking my company. I dont want any irresponsible person gaurding my company.

She said finally looking up to meet his eyes.

But mam you are owner. How could he have stopped you from entering?