part 12 (Finding her Beautiful)

There will be lot of mistakes in this chapter as i didnt get any time to check it. If you find any mistake let me know.

🌟

Please try to press the like but and comment.

Enjoy the Chapter

📖

Manik jerks her away as they came out of police station.

Frustration can be seen on his face...

He was already tired with the things happening in office and then this drama...its just pissed him off...

Whats wrong with you?

Manik asked in frustrated tone...

While Nandini stands there frowning not getting his words....

Why did you do that?

He asked again...

What did i do?

Nandni ask furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.

Why did you beat Bar's owner?

He asked angrily.

Ohh that bast*** he tried to mess with Nandini Malhotra. He asked his waiters to not serve me more and throw me out of their place. How dare he? How dare he to do that with me.

She said getting lost in her anger.

And Nandini Malhotra doesnt take anyone's sh*t.

She said growling in anger.

What was the need to go there on first place? Do you have any idea how cheap that place was? What happened to your standards which you always flaunts?

Manik said sarcasm dripping from his voice...

I wanted something strong. So strong that pain ( pointing towards her heart) here just goes away. I cant bear it more. So what's the best option than having Desi?

She said shrugging her shoulders in casual way.

But it just made Manik guilty.

Why? Becoz he can never see anyone in pain. Whether that person is stranger or someone close to his heart. He is like this only. A kind hearted.

And he knows the reason behind her miseries he is himself.

But what can he do?

She is the one who has snatched his everything. Shouldnt he hate her? Then why he is feeling guilty?

His thoughts came to an halt when he hears Mr. Saxena calling him.

Yes Mr. Saxena?

Manik asked turning towards him.

These are the bail papers. And i have paid all the money to Bar's Owner.

Mr. Saxena said passing papers.

Thank you so much Mr. Saxena. Just send me the bills. So i can transfer the fees and the money you paid to your account.