Part 31 Her Life

(Unedited)

There will be lot of mistakes in this chapter as i didn't get any time to check it. If you find any mistake let me know.

🌟

Please try to press the like button and comment.

Imp*

All the conversation is in bold italic words....

🔻

Enjoy the Chapter

It has been four days and still Nandini has not gained her consciousness

He visited hospital every day in the morning and evening after office in a hope to see her awake.

The only person who tolerated him there was her father Mr. Murthy.
As soon as the news of his daughter being admitted in hospital reached him he flew to India next day.

And it was relief for Manik that he is here or it would have been difficult for him to see her when Maddy and Mukti was always ready to pounce on him.

Buttoning his shirt hurriedly he glanced at the watch.

It was past 8

He has to visit Nandini before he has to attend the important meeting with a client.

He couldn't go visit her yesterday as he was late as he had to prepare for the today's meeting.

***
Paying the cab driver Manik took the flowers from the back seat which was his routine for last 4 days. Pink Orchids which he has seen her always admiring.

Reaching her floor Manik closes his eyes hoping her to be conscious. But as soon as he opens the door he frowns in confusion. The bed was empty and clean like there was no trace of patient.

Mister ?

Nurse walled behind him when she saw him entering inside the room.

Manik turns towards

Umm. Where is the patient?

Manik asked looking around confused.

The patient was discharged yesterday.

Nurse said making Manik frown.

Discharged?She got her conscious?

Manik asked

Yes sir, last night she got her conscious.

Nurse said making Manik sigh with a relief.