Part 13 ( Ruined her)

There will be lot of mistakes in this chapter as i didnt get any time to check it. If you find any mistake let me know.

🌟

Please try to press the like but and comment.

Enjoy the Chapter

📖

One Week Later...

AR Designs...

Manik enters into his cabin tiredly and keeps his laptop on table.

Taking his sit on a chair he relaxed himself before looking at Cabir who is sitting there with hopeful look on his face...

We did it. We cracked the deal. Now the contract is ours.

Manik said in a excitement making Cabir smile fully.

I knew it. After all you were working on it day and night. It has to be ours..

Cabir said smiling happily...

Yes, Cabir. This deal is going to be the best for us. I m glad we got it. I m sure Nandini is going to be happy.

Manik said in happiness...

While Cabir raises his eyebrows on mentioning Nandini.

I mean she is the owner of the Company. She will be happy after all its going to benefit her company.

He said covering himself with the words when gets what he said unknowingly.

But why suddenly he was thinking about her happiness?

Before Cabir can say further Abhimanyu Barges in the cabin with a frustrated look on his face.

He takes his seat next to the Cabir on chair and relaxed himself sighing deeply.

Both Manik and Cabir looks at him frowning...

What happened buddy? You look frustrated...

Cabir said keeping his hand on his shoulder.

Abhi glances at Cabir and shakes his head not knowing how to share it with them.

Buddy, tell na? What happened?

This time Manik ask with a seriousness..

Abhi glances at Manik and bites his lower lip...

Nandini Mam..

The words left his mouth.

Nandini Mam happened?

Cabir asked with a wide eyes. And Manik's expression stiffened hearing her name.

Why is Nandini Mam happening to everyone?

Cabir asked in a tease glancing at Manik. In return Manik just glares at him.

Now what has she done?

Manik asks paying his all attention to Abhi ignoring Cabir.

What has she done? Seriously?Havnt you watched the news Manik? Its all over the news...

Abhi asks.

No. I really dont know. I havnt got any time to watch tv or read any newspaper in 3-4 days due to lot of world load.