Part 2 ( Birthday)

(Unedited)
I havnt checked the part if there is any mistake let me know...

Please vote n comment...

Imp**

Nandini' s words are in bold, italic with underline..

Manik's words are in only bold and italic...

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nandini enters into the room to see it peach black and her husband is sleeping peacefully...on his side of bed..

She walks closer to him...to find him sleeping with open mouth and snoring lightly...

N automatically smile takes place on her sadden face...

He is sleeping like a baby...

A cute baby...

But she frowns thinking...

"Babies dont snore..."

N giggles to herself...

She looks at his face for sometime....till the time her watch starts glowing showing its 12 am...

She bends down near his face...

"Happy Birthday Love..."

She wishpers slowly...

N kisses his fore head...

After that she is about to go from there to sleep when she hears the sound of phone vibrating...

She looks here n there to find Manik's phone vibrating which has kept on the side table...

She frowns n looks at the screen...

And her expressions turns to a angry one...seeing the name flashing on it..

"Prerana..."

In anger she takes the phone n switches it off...n keeps it back on its place...

Giving last glance to Manik...she walks towards her side of bed...n climbs in it...

She covers Manik with a duvet...n lays down facing him...

She admires his beautiful face which is glowing in the moonlight coming through the balcony...

Its her favourite job to do at night...

*****
Next morning Nandini wakes up early...

She looks at the other side of bed to find it empty...like always...

Manik always wakes up before her...n goes to do his workout and after freshening up he helps Nani in her pooja stuffs...

She has waken up early today so she can join Manik to do the pooja...as its his birthday today...

She gets ready in a beautiful dress n walks downstairs towards the small temple in their mansion...

She sees Manik doing aarti n dadi is standing beside him...

She walks towards them n removing sandles enters into the temple...n stands beside Manik...suprising him...

As she is not an early riser...

But he doesnt say anything n continues doing pooja...

After the pooja is over he turns towards Nani to give her aarti...