Part 19 (Betrayal)

(Unedited)

There will be lot of mistakes in this chapter as i didnt get any time to check it. If you find any mistake let me know.

🌟

Please try to press the like button and comment.

Imp*

All the conversation is in bold italic words....

🔻

The readers who arent interested in reading past can drop this chapter..

🎇

Enjoy the Chapter

📖

*Present*
🔻

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

At Night

"Singer Nandini Murthy fell unconscious during the conference of Movie launch."

"As per our inside sources Nandini Murthy was high on alcohol. Which landed her to hospital."

"But doctor hasnt declared the real reason behind her this sudden fainting."

"We are still waiting for her medical report. Which will reveal if she was really drunk or she is dealing with some serious sickness"

Manik offs the TV with frustrated sigh...

How can she attend conference getting drunk?

He murmurs loud enough to hear by Cabir who was sitting opposite to him.

How can you be so sure that she was drunk...?

Cabir asked frowning.

I know her better Cabir.

Manik said staring blankly at TV.

This lady. Why is she so keen on ruining herself.

Manik said running his hand through his face.

He hurriedly dials Abhi's number to know the situation.

He got know that she was indeed drunk and now they are trying suppress this news so it wont affect her career. But Milk is already spoiled.

Some of the media has already released the video of her arrival. Where she wasnt even able to walk straight.

It was indeed going to ruin her career.

***
🔽

Morning.

Nandini opens her eyes and it landed on the person whom she wanted to see the last.

What are you doing here?

She asked with stern voice and tried to sit on bed.

While the person gets closer and tries to help her to which she show her palm to stop him.