2

Chapter 2- Never an exchange

"Come on Wheein, just one last night, and after that, I will forever until I die never play again" Moonbyul kept begging for the one last night session with wheein but the wife doesn't want to and kept rejecting the little play. After taking a bath Wheein left the bathroom being greeted by a Moonbyul with only her tight white shirt and boxers. Really seducing the shit out of her wife just to have it. Wheein just passed the bed making the girl dumb-founded and began begging for it. "I already told you earlier that I don't want to byul, why are you being horny?" Wheein asked before throwing Moonbyul's pajama. "No, I'm not- just a little" Moonbyul softens her voice showing wheein that she only has a small amount of horniness on her. Wheein rolled her eyes. "Come on Wheepup, Let's make a puppy" Moonbyul followed Wheein wherever she went inside the large bedroom. Wheein groaned in annoyance facing her wife who is giving her pleasing looks. " Seriously after that, we will end up having puppies" Moonbyul chuckled smiling at her wife before following her from behind again. "Don't you like that?" The husband asks. " I know you Byul, You promised me that we will just have warm up when we did our first night as a married couple. If I didn't stop you maybe we will end up having 100 babies" Wheein said remembering the night when she first felt the hotness of the room.  Moonbyul scratched her nape, she's aware of what she did back then but she can't blame her though. It's a honeymoon.

" Tsk~ don't pretend that you hate it when I know that you love the hell out of it," Moonbyul said walking her way to their bed sitting at the edge. She's not lying though wheein really liked it. Wheein is thinking of giving her a fightback but she's trying not to stutter or be obvious. "Try to think of it A dog and a hamster making puppies" Wheein succeeded in not stuttering by not looking back to byul. "So our daughter is an alien" Moonbyul joked, but wheein didn't find it as one. "You-" She ran to moonbyul knocking her at the bed. The both of them landed safely on the soft mattress laughing while they look at the ceiling. " Moonbyul..." the atmosphere became dark as wheein became serious with her tone. It was soft but piercing. Moonbyul faced her after turning off the lamp next to her. " I just remembered the day you found me-" wheein doesn't need to continue, moonbyul clearly knows what she was gonna say. It made her mad inside. It's been years but she still feels the pain of what she saw. The anger leads her to a decision that she never knew will come up. Losing the years that they supposedly are a family. But she guesses that they both are doing their very best to bring those happy moments back.

" You were drunk that time right? It's just an accident" Moonbyul tried to stop the flow of the conversation that might lead them to misunderstand again. Wheein told her about it and now she fully understands and she trusts her wife more than she trusts herself. She just can't hold the anger and sadness that she felt at that moment and it breaks her so bad. " Will you do the same thing that I did to you?" Moonbyul really can't dive deep into what is her wife's thoughts. Making them eye each other, trying so hard to look for an answer. Wheein is worried that every time she remembered those things. She's bothered that moonbyul might give her the heartbreak she first gave her. The room is silent as they didn't notice they were so tense up. Moonbyul moved her body, wrapping her arms around her wife. "I won't do that to you- I had enough of breaking hearts. That's why I'm staying with you" After hearing her reply. Wheein tugged herself onto moonbyul both feeling their warmth. "Will our warmth last longer than our lives?" Wheein asked, Moonbyul nodded in response. "Until we die...together...hand in hand... body and body...soul and soul... Heart to heart" That's the only answer she wanted to hear. It's healing the wounds wheein felt with the heartbreak that only took out the weights on her shoulders by the bitterness of the memory they made.

Years felt like months and months felt like days. Those days that she's alone crying every night. Telling herself that she's at fault. Over-thinking of losing her family forever. But now, here she was lying next to her lover. Putting her daughter to bed and being able to sing her lullabies. Seeing her dimple showing every time she laughs or smiles. Having those cute fluffy cheeks that came from her. Slowly she knows that everything will end as happy endings like fairy tales.  "I love you byul" She never lies to herself telling the person she loves the words she kept for years. "I love you more honey"-moonbyul.

They don't need comforters nor a heater to heat the room . Hey just need each other's warmth and shoulders to lean on. Hands to warm. And soft kisses. And there soul together. It will last forever

Until it wasn't anymore