25

Chapter 25- Wrong decision

7:30 PM

Moonbyul waited for the last bus to Suwon, where Jeongyeon lives. She might find information about Wheein to her. They were very close so no doubt Moonbyul can have those important pieces of information. Even at night, Seoul is beautiful. But her wife's face is the most beautiful face she has seen.

Her eyes are slowly getting heavy. As the bus move. Moonbyul went asleep, the ride from Seoul up to Suwon is really far maybe it will take her 2 hours before she can go.

"Until we die...together...hand in hand... body and body...soul and soul... Heart to heart"

"I love you, byul"

"I love you more honey"

"Miss? Wake up, this is the last stop Suwon" Moonbyul felt someone shaking her shoulder. She woke up seeing the bus was already empty and she's the only one left. After her slumber, Moonbyul stepped out of the bus. Now it's time for her to wait for a cab. The night is falling and she needs to hurry before it's too late.

Then a cab stopped in front of her. There was a 30-minute drive. Moonbyul is excited that she can see her cousin again. It's been a long time and it made her feel like a flip in time. Moonbyul was about to pay the cab driver, but she saw Jeongyeon going to her car in the middle of the night. "Sir, can you follow that car" moonbyul hoped back the cab pointing jeongyeon's car to the driver. The cab driver nodded when Moonbyul doubled her pay. The car is leading them to an unknown place Suwon has. But it might lead her to a suffocating situation.

-_-_-_-_-

Jeongyeon parked her car outside the gates of an unknown house. Moonbyul observes her until she stepped into the house hoping her cousin would recognize her. "Jeongyeon!" Moonbyul ran to her cousin embracing her in a hug. Jeongyeon was shocked to react. But what she feels for her cousin is what took a toll on her. Her hands clench into a ball. Gritting her teeth. When Moonbyul parted away. She was greeted by a hard punch coming from her cousin. It was hard that it made her fall on the cemented floor. Moonbyul's lips bled out, but Jeongyeon no mercilessly dragged her outside. Moonbyul went all stumbling, groaning in pain. "You!" Another punch and a stomp on her stomach from her cousin. Moonbyul coughed blood at how hard it goes. She doesn't know why.

" Jeong...What's happening?" Moonbyul asked clueless about her actions. Jeongyeon doesn't know what kind of question she is asking. She should no everything. Because she is the reason for all of it. "You! You Are the reason! And now you're asking me?" Jeongyeon stomped on her again. Moonbyul wants to stand but jeongyeon kept on attacking her. "Why did you even came back? We thought you're happy with Dahee now?" Moonbyul doesn't know what she's talking about.

" I'm not with Dahee you don't understand-"

"LIAR!" Jeongyeon is done with her lies. Grabbing her by the collar, punching her many times. But it wasn't enough to fill the voids Moonbyul left with them. Then the rain started pouring really hard. The maids inside the house heard Jeongyeon's rant. Making them ran outside.

"Mommy, Why is Uncle Jeongyeon shouting?" Wheein looks outside the window seeing the chaos outside. "Baby, stay with your brother here ok. Mommy will just look what is happening ok" Gabriella nodded moving her way to her brother's crib. Wheein went downstairs. The maids weren't able to go stop Jeongyeon because of the rain. She doesn't know but Jeongyeon is with someone under the rain.

" Don't come near us again! Do you understand me? Don't ever go back Moonbyul yi!" Jeongyeon shouted really loud. Moonbyul has nowhere to go. Her eyes are getting blurry. Wheein heard the name clearly. No way it will be her.

Wheein can't see the person, because Jeongyeon's back is covering the person. She walked not removing her eyes from them. Until she can see it clearly.

The person kneeling...

She can't feel anything, her eyes are getting watery. Hands shaking, together with the rain. "Byul..."

Wheein ran to them, doesn't care about the rain. Doesn't care if her face will hurt her heart. But she doesn't want her to be hurt. "Jeong- stop it!" She pushed Jeongyeon away, kneeling to reach Moonbyul's level. The blood flowing out of Moonbyul indicates how hurt she was. "Wheein?" Even on her last strength, she wanted to call her name again. In last strength, she wants to see her eyes. "Yes, it's Wheein, byul"

"I'm sorry, Wheein ah"

Moonbyul collapsed on wheein's arms. As always her last strength will go to the person she truly loves. Even though wheein can't find herself, the picture of herself forgiving her wife again. She can't still see her hurt. Because it breaks her heart. It breaks her everything. "I'm here byul, Don't worry"

-_-_-_-_-

Wheein's POV

In the end, Jeongyeon still carried Moonbyul inside the house. Laying her down to the guest room. I told her to change her clothes and go play with Gabriella. That she obeyed. I get the first aid kit and some spare clothes for Byul.

I slowly lifted her shirt, it's necessary, right? As I remove the soaked one. I realized that Moonbyul's bones are sticking out. She's very skinny, unlike before. Does Dahee even give her the right food?

After I changed her clothes, I got off my sit walking out of the room being greeted by Jeongyeon coldly staring at me. " So? Shall I bring a Gabbi with me now? Like before?" She's right. I don't want byul to know about Gabbi. I don't want Byul to easily get my son's attention. It still hurts me and, the worst is I'm with her again. I don't like Moonbyul think of a way to easily enter into my life again. Not this time. " I don't have any choice" I l
Told her. She sighed leaning on the wall.

"Will you forgive her again?" I don't know, It will be hard. But she wanted to know if Moonbyul wanted to be forgiven. But she came back right? So maybe it is. But no matter what it takes for Moonbyul. "I just can't forgive her, I've hurt so much" Jeongyeon was pleased by my words, the actions she did earlier. She mad at her own cousin too. And it made me mad the way I can't express, but the sight of Moonbyul looking helpless. I just can't help but help her.