9

Chapter 9-  CEO's order

Monday came again, Everyone is busy inside the company even the CEO who knows her only job is to approve the necessary. On her clean white polo and black jeans with a pair of black leather shoes. After the night Dahee made the meeting, Moonbyul didn't know she already approved the contract which is Dahee the girl who took her for granted. But the thing is that Moonbyul finds her amusing 2x as before. Even though she's stopping her and herself from pushing thing further. Moonbyul is still the shock by the sudden outcome of their supposed to be contract signing and meeting. Is she wrong? She just wanted to have some fun. Her secretary gave her the actual contract, she's hesitant but ended up signing it. She signed it for the business, not for Dahee. 

Every time she remembers that Saturday night, More memories of them came barging inside her head. That always took a toll on her affecting her time. She just tasted Dahee one time in high school. Depression took her. It was out of her mind but she liked it. The way she wiped her lip after that. She's being selfish of marrying her wife and leaving her for god knows how many years just for one mistake when her. She just repeated the same mistake every time her temptation enters. 

Moonbyul's POV

I can't even count the times, I entered the same janitor's room with Dahee. The times I came knocking on her door for a past time. The times, I played with my girlfriend and now my wife. I am being greedy to taste someone because my girlfriend doesn't want to do it. But now that I have a daughter beside me, growing beside us. It feels wrong, it's always wrong. Will this get me to trouble. 

I didn't realize that I'm spacing out too much, When I opened my eyes there's my secretary piling up files more on top of the table. Did she even knock? " You should finish all of that Ms. Moon before you space out for 15 minutes" I got embarrassed peaking on the time realizing that I took minutes of spacing out. I have more to sign. Gather your shit byul yi. "Yeah No worries, I'm sorry about that" My secretary didn't even nod and just walked away. Why did I hire her again? 

I check on my phone showing that It's time for lunch and maybe Gabriella is already dismissed. I shove my things inside my bag before locking my office. I went to the elevator going down to the ground floor. My daughter wanted to eat outside for Monday so I agreed with her. "Hello, Wheein?" I called my wife while I head to the parking lot. " Daddy, are you near?" I heard from the background assuming it's my daughter. 

"Yes, baby I'm on my way, See you," I said, wheein told me to take care on my way before hanging up. Just hearing the voice of my daughter made me miss them. I drove to the restaurant I reserved for us. It's a 20 minutes drive until I finally made my way. I entered the restaurant looking around to find them. "Daddy!" I heard a small voice calling me. I saw Wheein and Gabriella sitting near the window. Before I sat down, I gave my wife a kiss on the forehead then I hugged my daughter. Nearly, the waitress came placing the plates. I feel the sexy waitress is leaning and seducing me. I'm relieved Gabriella wasn't looking at us. 

"Tha-thanks" I went stuttering at how this waitress has the guts to seduce me in front of my freaking wife. I feel like not glancing at my wife after this. " Just call me if you need something~" I don't know if she's telling it to us or she's just telling it to me.  As the waitress walked away. I thought of glancing at my wife and that's a bad idea.

"Uhm- Angel let's eat" That was a tough one, We started eating and Gabriella can't stop talking about her friends and what she's been doing in school. I thought I can only hear my daughter's voice talking but in my other ear, I can hear murmurs on me. " That Daddy is hot" Those girls are talking while looking at me. Gosh, this makes me uncomfortable in front of my wife. 

" Hey Daddy, want to kill time?~" I looked at them uncomfortably, and they are just all seducing me. Man, I thought this was a restaurant? It looks like a gay bar. I kept on being called by those girls as I tried to listen only to my daughter. I'm dead sure wheein can hear them too and that's one of the reasons I don't want to listen to them. " Daddy, can I pee?" I heard my daughter asked, I nodded and was about to guide her but she insisted to go alone. Wheein kept in watch as Gabriella entered the restroom. 

I heard heel steps coming to me assuming it was one of the girls who is seducing me. I turned my head to her giving her a mischievous smile. " Hi, Do you need something?" I asked her, She's all flirty what the fuck. She went leaning on the table. How rude. " I just want some fun, Can you give it to me" The guts of this woman. I stood up from my seat nodding at what she wanted. But I guess what I will be doing is more fun. " Sure Let's go here" I guided her to the center of the restaurant, everyone's eyes are darted at us. 

I went back to my table getting the wine bottle in my hand. She thought that I will give it to her well yeah, I'm giving it to her. " Let's start the fun than" I drank half of the red wine and I pour the half on her. She is all yelling mess. I hate being uncomfortable by strangers and I hate the fact that It's in front of my wife who is just watching me. Let me prove my love then. 

" It's fun right?" I walked to my table again, pulling wheein by my side, She's completely speechless by what I'm doing. I intertwined our hands together showing our wedding rings on our ring fingers. " Sorry, Not sorry but My wife can only afford me those kinds of fun" I looked at wheein, stealing a kiss from her. Her reaction is just what I wanted. I saw my daughter from a distance. I called her and she was all running to us. I lifted her up in my arms. She went noticing the girl I poured wine too.  " Daddy, did you do that to her? It's cruel" My daughter got frightened since that red wine looks like human blood that she hid her face at the crook of my neck. The waitress earlier came, Disgusting place. I pulled my wallet, not of my pocket throwing her the money for the food we ate. 

" Next time you eat here, Make sure to gather your things and think of your environment. And you-" I pointed at the waitress who is now all ashamed. Of her position. "Fire her, CEO's order" The manager came apologizing to us, bowing multiple times. Maybe she doesn't know that the restaurant was ours. We went back to my car, being all mad. As we settled on the car I started the engine. " Do you think you went too far?" I cut wheein off her words. Why would she think that way. " I won't stay still in front of stupid people, I'm not gonna do things I know you won't like... I love you no matter what"