5 - Kidnapped

Aizawa POV
I can see my students panicking. It makes scenes there are over hundred villains attacking them. But what do they want from my students?
Momo: Sensei, what about the trespasser sensors?
Aizawa: They must have someone with a quirk that turned them of. I'm going to try finding out who's quirk is it. Class, run and try to get contact to the school! I don't want you to be involved in a fight. Thirteen, try to protect them!
Deku POV
The whole class ran to the door. But then I hear a scary voice.
Kurogiri: Don't run away. We need you to stay little  heroes.
Suddenly purple mist came all around us. I take Katchans hand out of panic and because I don't want to lose him. He looks at me, suprised about my action. Together we try to find some classmates but we found no one. I look to the ground while realizing something.
Deku: Katchan
Bakugou: What?
Deku: I don't think we're in the USJ anymore.
The moment I said that the mist disappeared. We are in a small room with concrete walls, floor and ceiling. In one of the corners is a hay bed, big enough for the both of us. I turn to the door but there is no doorknob on it. I start crying out of fear and turn to look at Katchan.
Deku: Katchan we're kidnapped by villains. What are we supposed to do? What are they going to do to us? Will the heroes save us?
I get stopped by Katchan who was now hugging me.
Bakugou POV
Deku is crying and freaking out. He's starting to hyperventilate. He is going to have a panic attack. Fuck, I need to calm him down so I hug him. He gave out a little shriek of surprise before he snuggles his face into my chest and gives out small wimpers. I ruffle his hair and tell him that it will be fine even if I don't know if I believe it by myself.
After he calmed down we made a plan to get out of here. usually it wouldn't be that hard but we don't have our quirks.
Bakugou: So basically you're saying we have no chance to get out of here.
Deku: Yes... But if the heroes save us we're going to be fine.
Bakugou: Yeah, I guess you're right.
Deku POV
I know Katchan. I know this look. He always looks like the strongest, like he would never be afraid or lost but that's not true. Right now he is terrified.
Deku: Katchan you don't have to be strong anymore. I'm here for you. Let me see your emotions so I can help you.
A silent tear falls down his cheek and he looks at me.
Bakugou: Will they really save us?
Deku: Yes, of course. They always beat the bad guys and save the ones who need to be saved and even if they don't we're together.
Bakugou: If we really have to stay in this room. I should tell you something.
Deku: What is it?
Bakugou: I love you.
Bakugou POV
I close my eyes and wait until he tells me that he doesn't love me back but it never came instead he did something else. Something unexpected. He kissed me. After We broke the kiss I looked at him. I wasn't prepared. I'm to flustered to talk. He just smiles. So adorable. That's the moment I made myself a promise:
I'll always protect him. Protect what's mine.