57 - Couples

[timeskip]
Shigaraki POV
Two weeks. Two weeks and no one joined. Bakugou gave up and told Kurogiri to bring them to another room. They're in this room all together, even Midoriya is in there and Bakugou took their quirks. This was an hour ago. The pro hero lost her quirk long ago. She is somewhere else though. The kids are still unconscious. They don't know they're in a room together or that they're quirks are gone. Just Midoriya is awake the whole time. He has to explain the situation to his friends including Todoroki being the traitor.
I have to watch the cameras because Toga fell asleep. This girl is fucking annoying. Dabi is also unavailable because he's spending time with his brother. I can't do anything but sit here. I hear steps behind me.
Bakugou: Shigaraki, thank you for watching them. I'll countinue. You can go.
Shigaraki: Thank god! That's so boring.
Bakugou: I'll see you later.
Shigaraki: Bye.
Deku POV
It's been a long time since I got locked in this room with my sleeping friends. Wait, is Iida moving?
Deku: Iida?
Iida: Midoriya! You're okay!
Ochaco: Deku? Iida?
Kirishima: What happened.
Jirou: My head hurts.
Shinsou: Denki!
Denki: Shinsou!
Everyone slowly awakes either happy to see me or happy to see each other. Just Iida and Jirou stop.
Jirou: Midoriya, where are my headphones?
Iida: And where are my engines?
Ochaco: My quirk is also gone!
Kirishima: Mine too!
Deku: Everyone in this room is quirkless now. Katchan took our quirks away. It was either you become villains or he'll make you powerless.
Iida: Quirkless?
Momo: But how are we supposed to be heroes without a quirk?
Deku: Even if we had our quirks, it wouldn't help. We're taking hostage by the strongest villain in the world. How are we supposed to win.
Ochaco: Think positive! We'll be fine!
Tsuyu: She's right, kerro!
Iida: Where's Sho?
Deku: He was the U.A. traitor and is a part of the league of villains. I'm sorry Iida.
Everyone: HE'S THE TRAITOR!?
Iida: But why? The villains killed his father and almost his whole family. Why would he join?
Deku: Why do you think they attacked in the first place? Endeavor abused Todoroki and his siblings. He wanted revenge. This was his reason to join. He also protects his siblings this way. The league won't attack them as long as Todoroki does what they want.
Ochaco: So they have something in hand against him.
Deku: Yes. The same was with Katchan. Hestarted doing evil stuff for me but later he started really believing it and I think even enjoying it.
Shinsou: That's awful.
Tsuyu: I heard of a rehab program of U.A., kerro. Maybe they could help Bakugou with it.
Deku: I hope so.
I look over to Tsuyu and she bursts out in tears.
Tsuy: Why does all of this need to happen to us? We're just children! And now we're probably going to die!
Ochaco: Atleast Deku will live.
Deku: What?
Kirishima: Everyone knows that Bakugou would never hurt you.
Deku: But-
Iida: Listen Midoriya! We're not mad at you it's just how it is. You'll live a happy life with Bakugou while we're either dying or living in these four walls without ever leaving it.
Deku: It's not like I had a much better life since I'm here.
Denki: What do you mean?
Deku: Katchan used to hold me poisoned in his room. Of course he was there and was my company but I was alone a lot of time. He had at least three hours mission a day, another hour training and he sometimes hung out with the League or how he calls them his family. Plus there was the accident.
Shinsou: Accident?
Deku: Didn't you see his eye?
Momo: We didn't see him at all. Dabi, Shigaraki and Toga did the convincing while he was just behind cameras, giving commands.
Deku: Oh. Well, Katchan broke into U.A. to get some stuff from us like clothes, pictures and my Notebooks just as his cat Raven. Aizawa found out about this and attacked him. Katchan was hit with a knife in the chest and his eye was also hurt. He is now completely blind on his right eye. He was in a coma for a few days. I was completely alone except for the two times a day when a league's member brought me food. Toga and Twice stayed some time and talked with me while Dabi and Shigaraki just left.
Denki and Kirishima: That's rough buddy!
Iida: I'm sorry for assuming wrong things. I shouldn't believe that a villain could treat someone like an even person.
Deku: NO! KATCHAN IS AWESOME! He locked me into the room but he also spent time with me. Just two days before you where kidnapped, he allowed to go out with him. We were at the mall and in a cat café. We met Shinsou and Denki there.
Shinsou: We met?
Deku: Yes. You talked to us but Katchan changed our appearance so you didn't recognize us.
Denki: I REMEMBER! The white haired depressed elf boy and the also white haired energetic fanboy with two little horns!
Deku: Yeah that was us.
Shinsou: You're right. All the cats went to them so I told him to give him some.
Deku: Yes that was Katchan.
Kirishima: No wonder that all the cats went to him! Cats love him!
Jirou: Isn't he basically a cat himself?
Momo: Yeah, he is a lion, isn't he?
Deku: Yes he is.
Tsuyu: It's kinda cute to imagine him with a bunch of cats cuddling him, kerro.
She stoped crying. Maybe we distracted her?
Denki: It wasn't with his real face but it was very funny to watch in the café! He looked like he was going to explode!
Denki rolls on the floor laughing, Jirou is in Momo's arms silently giggling, Iida and Shinsou lie on the beds with their heads against the wall behind them, Tsuyu hugs Ochaco from behind and presses her head into Ochaco's shoulder. Are they dating? It seems like I missed a lot of things since I'm gone.
Deku: Are you two dating?
Ochaco: Oh! Yeah. Sorry for didn't telling you. I forgot that you weren't at U.A..
Tsuyu: It was a bit lonely without you two though.
Denki: Yeah! And Kirishima was kinda depressed that his best bro is supposed to be evil!
Kirishima: DENKI!
Tsuyu: It's true though. You only came out for school. You ate only half as much as before. And all of that because you missed Bakugou.
Kirishima: Okay, maybe I was a bit depressed.
Iida: Luckily it became better after some time. Still I have to say that we others weren't much better. Sho and I only talked to each other for a whole week. Later we were spending some time with the squad but I haven't talked to Sero for example. We're usually friends and spent a lot of time together but we were both so hurt by Bakugou's betray that we just locked us into our rooms.
Deku: You care about us that much?
Everyone: OF COURSE!!
Ochaco: Before Bakugou was revealed as a villain, both of you were our idols. In crisis situations we asked ourselves "What would Deku do?" or "What would Bakugou do?".
Deku: Really? I didn't think that.
Suddenly the lights turn red and sirens are heard.
Ochaco: What is going on?
Deku: This is the hero alarm. They're coming to save us!
Iida: We should make loud noice so that they find us.
Kirishima: Let's go!
It's fine now. They're here!
We're save now!