42 - Two Weeks Later

A/N
I'm sorry for this chapter. It's very complicated and chaotic.
_________________________________________
[timeskip]
Bakugou POV
It has been two weeks since I got All for One. My training got a lot harder. I barely even went on missions. I still killed a lot but no one important. Just some low ranked heroes who only wanted to get money. Izu finally got all the emotions of his big heart back so we were able to move back to the 1-A dorms. Kaminari is way to loud but today I have different problems because today is the sports festival! Izu is way to exited about this. I don't get him. It's just a fight between a bunch of children wich is streamed to everyone in Japan. Maybe I'm just not so excited because I've been on TV a lot after someone was able to film me without me noticing it. Midoriya-Sensei said it would be good for my celebrity. I got a lot of fans since then and many people joined with me as their leader. How did I get from a brainwashed doll to a overpowered villain boss? Some people even say that I'm the #1 villain. I killed around fifteen people and caused thirty-six others by commanding someone to kill a person or by placing bombs and traps. That makes thirty-seven heroes including three in the top ten and fourteen civilians or police officers less un the world. Plus I build myself an army with many villains and some traitors to the heroes or hero schools. I had only two and a half weeks time so I guess that's pretty impressive. Izu still doesn't know anything about that. Instead he and his friends, the so called "Dekusquad" are jumping around the dorms, excited about what's going to happen. I made a permanent change in my appearance with my quirk. I now gave two wings similar to the ones Hawks has but mine are black. Some of my classmates gave me the nickname Crow. I like it.
We have to go to the stadium in our training uniforms instead of going to class in our normal school uniforms. Today is going to be fun. I don't have to listen to annoying classes but I'm allowed to kick some asses. Izu and I are ready to kill half of the world while Kaminari and Mineta are just scared for their lives. Mineta has a good reason to be afraid after he tried to look under Mina's skirt and tried to take photos. She's part of my friend group, the "Bakusquad". I'll kick his ass!
I walk down the halls, already wearing my training uniform. I hear something behind me so I turn around to see Mineta. As soon as he realizes that I look at him he starts to freezes.
Bakugou: Hello Mineta. I'm looking forward to today. Even though you're no match for me.
Mineta: I don't care that you think that you're stronger than me. All that matters is that my plan for the girls today work. If it works and I'd die today I'd die happy!
I have to warn the girls that Mineta plans something. I turn around and walk to the girls part of the building. They decided that I'm allowed to go there because I'm gay anyways. The same goes for Izu who basically lives there when I'm gone training or going on missions as Ground Zero. I call the girls in the hallway and tell them that Mineta has a plan and that nobody should listen to what he or Kaminari say. They all nodd so I go to the kitchen to make breakfast for me and Izu. In the kitchen I find Todoroki.
Todoroki: Hey, Bakugou. You don't have to cook I'm making breakfast for you, Midoriya and myself.
Bakugou: Thanks.
Todoroki still gives information about schedule, planed class trips and similar things for the league. He also goes on missions sometimes. He found out that I'm Ground Zero only three days after Endeavor's death. We became good friends because we're in the same shitty situation, where we can't tell anyone who we really are because else the person we love the most would die. Besides our looks, we are not different to twins. Izu sometimes says that we share a single braincell.
After his father's death he had to find a new home. His mother isn't mentally healthy enough to take care of three children. Aizawa decided to adopt him because he doesn't want a student of his to be in an orphanage. He did the same with Iida because his parents died in the same villain attack as Endeavor did. Their names are now Shoto Aizawa and Tenya Aizawa but we're still calling them Todoroki and Iida because calling them the same name as our teacher would feel weird. The teachers also usually call them with their old names but when they did something really bad they call them Aizawa. If Aizawa-Sensei talks to them in a very serious tone, he calls them Son or Sons. If it comes this far, the only thing they could do to survive is pray.
After two minutes of waiting in the kitchen, Izu walks in.
Bakugou: Morning Izu.
Deku: Morning.
I smile at him and open my arms to signal him that I want to be hugged. Instead of just hugging me, he sat in my lap, facing me. I wrap my arms and wings around him to make it as comfortable as possible. When I lay my wings over someone, it works like a warm fluffy blanket. Since I permanently have them, a lot of people want to hug me. I can't say that I hate it. Especially Toga loves to snuggle in to them. My phone starts buzzing in my pocket. Speaking of the devil! Toga is calling me. I accept the call.

Toga: Hello Onii-San!
Twice, Dabi and Shigaraki: Hey Bakugou.
Bakugou: Hi.
Toga: We wanted to wish you good luck for the sports festival!
Dabi: He doesn't need luck, baka!
Twice: Yeah! He's the most powerful being in the world!
Toga: You're right! I forgot about that!
Shigaraki: Sorry for that. I wish you good luck. We'll watch it in the TV. You'll visit us tomorrow, right?
Bakugou: Yes, I'll come. Thank you for the call. I have to go now. Breakfast is ready.
Dabi: Tell Shoto good luck too.
Bakugou: Okay. Bye!
League: BYE!

I put the phone away and Izu looks at me with shining silver eyes which means that he's confused.
Deku: Who was that, Katchan?
Bakugou: You remember the friends from the therapy, I told you about?
Deku: Yes.
Bakugou: It was them. They wanted to wish me good luck. They wanted me to tell you that they also wish you good luck.
Todoroki: Thank you. Here's your breakfast.
He passes us some plates and we start to eat. Some other students walked through the kitchen after some time. Iida was one of them. He's kind to me, Izu and his new brother Todoroki but to everyone else he's just cold. He was traumatized a lot after his whole family died. He has the same rules for safety like Izu and me. The teachers think that he could be the next target of The Hero Killer.
I snap out of my thoughts when Izu stands up from my lap.
Bakugou: Why are you going?
Deku: Katchan, we have to go now! The sports festival starts in a few minutes!
Bakugou: Okay. Let's go! I want to kick some asses!
Deku: Yeah! Let's kill these stupid bitches!
Todoroki and Iida hide from us. I guess we're kind of scary since we got our confidence back.
Bakugou: Don't worry we're not talking about you but about Mineta and Monoma from 1-B.
Todoroki: Oh okay.
Iida: We're coming in a minute. We'll clean up the kitchen first.
Bakugou: Okay! We'll see you later!
Deku: Bye!
Todoroki and Iida: Bye!