13 - Big Plan

[timeskip]
Aizawa POV
It's been a week since two of my students were kidnapped. There was no school because the students had to move into dorms. Today is the third day since school started again. Yesterday, my students plus me and Allmight had to go to the therapist to check if everyone was handling the kidnapping well or if someone needs therapy. No one had to big problems with the kidnapping. Of course they were sad but they also know that we're building a tracker to get them back and that it was almost finished. What didn't suprised me was that some of them still needed therapy but because of their life not because of the villain attack. The students are Kirishima, Todoroki, Denki, Ochaco and Shoji.
While walking down the hallway I hear talking from my classroom. When I enter, I see them chat with each other. Even Iida was talking with his friends Ochaco, Tsuyu and Todoroki. They must have grown together since the kidnapping. When they realize that I entered they all sat down.
Aizawa: Good Morning and welcome back to class.
Class 1A: Good Morning Sensei.
Aizaws: Before we start the lesson, I have an announcement to make.
The tracker for Midoriya and Bakugou is finished and we found their location. Tomorrow night, we'll search them with some heroes and hopefully get them back. You have the chance to come with us and help save them.
Everyone cheers except Iida who is raising his hand. I signal him to speak.
Iida: But Sensei, we don't have our hero license yet.
Aizawa: I know but with the allowance and under supervision of pro heroes, you can still help. Now, everyone who wants to help please raise your hands.
I didn't thought everyone would raise their hand. I thougt at least Mineta wouldn't but as long as they don't get in our way it's okay.
Aizawa: Good. Tomorrow won't be any school so you can prepare yourself. You can use Gym Gamma to train and you have to sleep a bit more so you don't get tired while being on the mission.
You have to be here, in class tomorrow at 10 pm. You will put your costumes on and I will explain the plan to you. Then we'll have a bus ride to the scene. We'll arrive there at 12 pm.
Yaoyorozu raises her hand.
Momo: How many heroes will be there.
Aizawa: 15 pro heroes and 34 U.A. Students including you.
Denki: Which students will be there besides us.
Aizawa: A few students of class 1B and the student who work as helpers by pro hero agencies including the Big 3, the three top students of U.A..
Kirishima: So manly! So many people are helping to find Bakugou and Midoriya even tough they don't know them.
Denki: Yeah, with so much help there's no doubt that we find them.
Aizawa: Now, if there are no more questions we start the lesson.
Everyone becomes still and I start teaching even tough 10 minutes later I'm lying under the desk and sleep.
Bakugou POV
It's been a week since the kidnapping. The training Izu and I got was getting harder every day. We are now training two times a day. Every day at 11 am and at 11 pm. Both are two hours long. Now we have to fight against each other wich is very hard because my quirk wants me to protect Izu and don't hurt him. Since a few days we learn how to turn our emotions on and off like with a switch. Sometimes it scares me but Izu says it would help us both. Since I can turn my emotions off, I don't loose control while fighting so I don't kill anyone. Even though we were trained for this scenario but I still hope that the heroes will come and get us out of here.
[timeskip]
Mina POV
So cool! We are going to do real hero work! I'm so excited and I can see that the others are too but besides the excitement there is also fear that Bakugou and Midoriya are not alright. I hope that they are okay.
Right now we're sitting in the bus wich brings us to their location.
Aizawa: Okay kids listen up. I want you to remember the plan and don't be in the way of the others. And remember: This isn't a game. Everything could happen. They could wait for us or they could have joined the League.
Class 1A: No they wouldn't join them!
Aizawa: You might think this but these villains know how to brainwash. Let's just hope they're okay.
He's right. Stay positive!