51 - Family

Deku POV
I wake up to a warm body next to me. Then I remember what happened yesterday. I guess I live with villains now. I look up to Katchan's face to see his golden eyes looking at me.
Bakugou: Morning Izu.
Deku: Morning Katchan!
He gives me a small kiss. Suddenly someone knocks at the door.
Toga: ONII-SAN!! I NEED YOUR HELP!!
Katchan sighs and walks to the door to open it. Toga stands on the other side.
Bakugou: Good morning Toga. How can I help?
Toga: Dabi burned my clothes. Can I borrow a shirt from you? Wait! Deku-kun?
She looks at me and smiles.
Deku: Good morning Toga.
Toga: GOOD MORNING! Nice to finally meet you! Are you going to stay here?
Deku: Katchan doesn't allow me to leave. So yes, I'll stay here.
Toga: Yeay!
Bakugou: Here.
I look to Katchan who holds a black shirt with a white skull on it. He wears this shirt often. Momo made him a few copies so he could wash it every few days. Toga takes off her own shirt and puts the new shirt on which almost reached to her knees.
Bakugou: Ever heard about dressing in the bathroom where no one else sees you.
Toga: No. Why would I do that. Anyways, thank you! Bye Deku-kun, bye Onii-San!
Deku and Bakugou: Bye Toga.
Toga leaves and closes the door.
Deku: She's so energetic.
Bakugou: Yeah. You'll get used to it. Let's dress up so you can meet the others.
Deku: Okay.
We put on our clothes. It wasn't planned that I come here so he makes me using Momo's quirk. After he was finished, he opened a shelf and took out a choker. And puts it around my neck.
Deku: What's this?
Bakugou: I have to make sure that you won't run away. It tracks your location and sends it to my phone. If you're somewhere, where you shouldn't be, it will contact Kurogiri and he'll bring you back to this room. Okay?
Deku: Yeah. Okay.
Bakugou: Good. Let's go!
I grab his hand and let him pull me to our destination.
Bakugou: Ready?
I nodd and we enter a the bar.
Bakugou: Morning guys.
Dabi: Morning.
Shigaraki: It's morning? I should go to bed.
Twice: Morning bro! Who's that?
Bakugou: This is Izuku Midoriya, my boyfriend. He lives here now.
Twice: Really? Cool! I'm Twice!
Dabi: Hi. I'm Dabi.
Shigaraki: Shigaraki. Do you like video games?
Deku: I guess yes. Why?
Bakugou: We often do gaming nights where we just play video games for hours.
Toga: Yes! We did one of these nights yesterday when you pushed Onii-San out of his room.
Twice: Yeah. He wanted to get something else on his mind.
Dabi: He could have just killed someone.
Bakugou: Hey! Dabi, Deku's still hero minded so no talking about killing!
Dabi: Sorry.
Shigaraki: Video games are better.
Twice: Hell ya!
I get near Katchan's ear and whisper into it.
Deku: What the fuck?
Bakugou: That's normal. You have to get used to it.
Deku: Okay.
I look over to a screen in the corner of the room. It says "offline", but just a second after it turns to "online".
All for One: Hello League. Hello to you too Izuku.
League: Good morning Sensei.
All for One: Please turn on the TV. It's important.
Dabi takes the remote control and turns on the TV. Right now the news are with the big headline: "Ground Zero's real identity identified".
Reporter: The pro hero Ereaserhead confirmed the person behind The Hero Killer: Ground Zero. He is the sixteen jear old Katsuki Bakugou. He is also confirmed to be a former student in class 1-A of U.A.. He seems to be the U.A. traitor as well but U.A.'s principal Nezu suspected that a second villain hides under students or teachers. Ground Zero is also confirmed to be the leader of the League of Villains. He may only be a teenager but he's the most dangerous person of Japan and maybe even the whole world and Asia's No.1 villain. If you should find him, please call the police and stay far away from him to prevent getting hurt. This also goes to the heroes. He shouldn't been fought alone and without a plan. He's strong alone and gas many villains protecting him. No one knows if he will be beaten at all.
Bakugou POV
Dabi: Damn. You did it in less than three weeks.
Twice: So impressive!
Toga: Most dangerous person in the world. That sounds great!
Shigaraki: Not bad.
All for One: Congratulations. It took me years to get to this point.
Bakugou: Thank you.
I look over to Izu seeing him slightly uncomfortable.
Bakugou: Izu and I are going back to our room.
Toga: No! We have to celebrate.
Bakugou: How about you plan something for this evening?
Toga and Twice: YEAY!
Bakugou: Come on Izu. Let's go.
Deku: Okay.
He grabs my hand and slowly follows me with a sad and disappointed face. After we arrive and I close the door Izu sits on the bed, pulling his knees to his face and curling into a ball. I hear him silently sobbing.
Deku: Most dangerous person in the world....
Bakugou: I'm sorry about that but I am not a hero anymore. I'm a villain. I'd really love to become a hero with you but live wasn't really friendly with me. You have to choose whether you love me and get used to my villainous live or if you just want to hate and fear me.
Deku: I-I lo-ove you. I ju-ust ne-eed time.
Bakugou: I give you your time. You should probably not be around the others. In the end they'll still talk about killing. That's what we live of after all. Can I help you somehow? Do you want food or just company? Maybe being alone?
Deku: I want Katsudon and then cuddles.
Bakugou: I think I can help you with that. I'll be back in a few minutes.
Deku: Okay.
Todoroki POV
Bakugou's identity has been leaked and the whole world now knows him. Fortunately, I wasn't blown too. The whole class is shocked.
Momo: Bakugou? I can't believe this.
Iida: I thought that we were friends.
Kirishima: I trusted him.
Todoroki: I can't imagine how Midoriya must feel.
Tsuyu: Yeah. He wasn't only befriended with him but in love with him, kero.
Denki: That's rough buddy.
Ochaco: Talking of Deku, where is he?
Aizawa: Bakugou kidnapped him.
Aizawa walked into the room silently with Nezu in his shoulder and Allmight next to him.
Sero: What? How? When?
Nezu: Midoriya was the one who realized that Bakugou is Ground Zero but he didn't have any prove. He followed him to the league's base and informed us over everything he found out.
Momo: Isn't it dangerous to sent a student on such a dangerous mission.
Allmight: He is the only person who could survive this mission. He has the strongest quirk we know and Young Bakugou would never kill the love of his life.
Ochaco: I don't want to ever feel what he must feel.
Todoroki: What if Bakugou either convinces or forces him to become a villain too?
Momo: No. He wouldn't do that.
Allmight: That's the problem: We don't know how he really is. He's a serial killer, he killed the former No. 2 hero Endeavor who is also a family member of his classmate and thought friend. He did the same with the whole Iida family besides Tenya. We can no longer assess his behavior. He's dangerous.