48 - Finale Fight

Deku POV
The next battle, the finale, is Katchan against Todoroki. I wanted to fight against Katchan but I lost in the battle against Todoroki. I hope that Katchan beats him. I'm a very bad looser and I am in a very bad mood. I hope he learns his lesson when Katchan defeats him. Kendo and Hatsume are scared of me since my fight against Icy Hot (Yes, he's using Bakugou's nickname while being angry). I really don't know why. Maybe because I'm not dead?
[flashback 10 minutes ago]
Deku: IT'S YOURS!! IT'S YOUR QUIRK, NOT HIS!!
[flashback end]
After saying this little sentence, he started using his flames. He realized that a quirk isn't where it comes from but what you do about it. I may have a lot of quirks but he has more training. Plus my trauma from the fire torture wasn't helping either. I stopped moving out of shock which was enough time for Todoroki to beat me. Even though he was traumatized more, Katchan has been getting a lot better. This therapy seems to help a lot with his trauma. He also has been getting a lot better in fighting. I think that Todoroki has no chance against my Katchan.
Mic: HI LISTENERS!! NOW COMES WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG!! THE FINALE!!
The crowd cheers.
Mic: THE TWO STUDENTS WHO WILL FIGHT AGAINST EACH OTHER ARE SHOTO AIZAWA AND KATSUKI BAKUGOU!! PLEASE COME ON THE FIELD YOU TWO!!
Katchan and Todoroki walk on the field from opposite directions. I don't know why but they really seem like they'll fight until death. I have the weird feeling that something really bad will happen.
Deku: Hey guys? Am I the only one who has a bad feeling about this fight?
Shinsou: I think so too.
Kendo: Me too.
Mei: They're scary.
Mic: OKAY! THE LAST MATCH STARTS NOW!!
Todoroki immediately blasts tons of ice in Katchan's direction. I can't see him anymore. Loud explosion are heard from inside the ice wall. The ice cracks and explodes. Katchan broke free! He flies with high speed in Todoroki's direction. Todoroki lifts his hand to attack Katchan but he easily dodges and flies behind him. He grabs Icy Hot's waist and throws him out of the bound. Sadly he stops himself by an ice wall. He attacks Katchan and grabs his arm throwing him to the ground.
Bakugou: AM I NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU USE IT? Bastard. I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT'LL HAPPEN IF YOU MAKE A FOOL OF ME!! I'LL KILL YOU!!
Deku: Oh no.
Kendo: I don't know him so aggressive.
Kirishima: Me neither. Especially when he's talking with Todoroki.
Deku: He lost control over his quirk, Lion. His mind basically turns into the one of a very, very, very smart animal. He has no control over his emotions and he has no morals right now. The only thing that matters to him is to win. He'll kill that Icy Hot Bastard if he can't stop Katchan.
Mei: I guess your thought that something would happen was right.
Shinsou: Shouldn't you tell Aizawa and stop him.
Deku: No.
Kirishima: WHY? IS IT JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE STILL MAD THAT TODOROKI HAS BEATEN YOU?
Deku: Of course not. It is a good practice experience for Icy Hot. Villains would also fight until one of them died. Meaning that it comes near to real hero work. Also Katchan often regains his control after a few minutes.
Iida: I feel like he just wants his boyfriend to kill his opponent.
Kendo: I agree.
Mei: Me too.
Deku: We're here. If anything to bad happens, we'll save half 'n half.
Shinsou: Okay.
Iida: Fine.
Our classmates must have realized the same thing than we did. Katchan is now using his claws to fight. Although Todoroki is using both his ice and fire, he already got some cuts and scratches. Katchan lost control but it isn't like last time I saw him loose it. He was a complete animal but now, he has a good fighting technique and even uses his wings for attack and defense. How did that happen? Did something happen that I didn't know anything about? Who teached him this? Is it that therapy? What is he really doing there? I have to answer these questions. I could ask him but he'll probably tell me the same as every time. I'll just follow him tomorrow. I can use my quirk to turn invisible. I'll finally get to know what's behind all of this!
Mic: TODOROKI IS OUT OF THE BOUNDS!! BAKUGOU WI-
He gets cut of by a loud sound. It was Katchan who passed out onto the floor. I hope that he'll be back to normal after waking up.
Mic: RECOVERY GIRL PLEASE COME TO THE FIGHTING AREA!! BOTH BAKUGOU AND AIZAWA PASSED OUT!! I GUESS IT WAS A VERY DIFFICULT FIGHT!!
Deku: See? I told you that nothing serious would happen.
Shinsou: That was entertaining.
Mic: WITH THAT FIGHT FINNISHED, WE HAVE THE RANKINGS!!
THIRD PLACE: IZUKU MIDORIYA!! SECOND PLACE: SHOTO AIZAWA!! FIRST PLACE: KATSUKI BAKUGOU!! MIDORIYA, PLEASE COME TO THE INFIRMARY!! AS SOON AS THEY ARE HEALED, YOU'LL GET YOUR MEDALS!! I WILL CALL YOU TO COME HERE AGAIN!! IT'S EASIER WHEN YOUR ALL IN THE SAME ROOM!! TWENTY MINUTES UNTIL THE AWARD CEREMONY STARTS!! HAVE A BREAK FROM SITTING, EAT SOMETHING, DRINK SOMETHING!! AND ALL PRO HEROES, PLEASE GIVE US YOUR WISHED STUDENTS FOR YOUR INTERNSHIPS!! WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK!!
I stand up and make my way to the infirmary where Recovery Girl already awaits me. The first thing I get after entering is a smack on my head.
Deku: Hey! What was that for?
Aizawa: Bakugou lost control and you didn't do anything. Shoto could have died!
Deku: No. Well at least until Katchan just proved otherwise. He usually gets a lot weaker while losing control but this time he had technique. He must have learned to have some control over his mind.
Recovery Girl: So something changed?
Deku: Yes. Aizawa can I talk to you, alone?
Aizawa: Sure. Let's go!
We walk out of the infirmary and into his bureau.
Aizawa: What do you want to talk about.
Deku: I have a weird feeling about his "therapy".
Aizawa: Why? It's helping, isn't it?
Deku: You know I have these hero Notebook.
Aizawa: Yes. What does that have to do with him?
Deku: I also have a villain book. After Ground Zero's appearance, I started collecting information about him and his victims. I don't want to say that Katchan is a villain but Ground Zero's murders are always short after Katchan arrived at this so called therapy.
Aizawa: You think that your boyfriend is a serial killer?
Deku: I don't know. I wanted to ask you for permission to use my quirk to become invisible and follow him.
Aizawa: You have the permission. I'm going to talk to Nezu. When I drive him there, you'll sit in the back.
Deku: No. He has good senses. He'd realize that I'm there. I'm going to sit on the roof.
Aizawa: Okay. Meet me at six thirty pm. In front of the dorms. Be invisible. Bakugou will be there just a few seconds after you. You should bether come early. We won't talk. Before I sit into the car, I'll lay my hand on the edge of the roof. Please touch it, so that I know that you're there. Any questions?
Deku: No. We'll do exactly that. Thanks for the help, Sensei.
He nodds, opens the door and gestures me to leave. I wave goodbye and go back to Katchan, Todoroki and Recovery Girl. After arriving, I see Katchan and Todoroki already awake and Recovery Girl healing them.
Bakugou: Izu! You're here!
Deku: Of course! Are you alright?
Bakugou: Yes. Even though I hate that I can't remember anything from the fight. Todoroki said that I lost control. Who won actually?
Deku: You did, baka!
Todoroki: Damn it!
Bakugou: I did? Cool.
I gently ruffle Katchan's hair while giving him a kiss on the nose. His cheeks turn slightly pink while he starts to smile.
How could such a cute person, kill someone?