9 - Nezu

Nezu POV
The two U.A. Students Izuku Midoriya and Katzuki Bakugou were kidnapped. The police and the pro heroes are currently searching them. If you find information about the place they are kept at please call the police.
That's what's written in the newspaper.
After the kidnapping, all students had to go home. Class is canceled and I am visiting every student of 1A at home. I'm trying to convince their parents to let them stay at U.A. and let them move into dorms. There are only two families left. The family Midoriya and the family Bakugou. Maybe I won't be able to convince them. After all they lost their children. I'm about to meet both of them at the same place. I knock at the door and almost immediately the door opens and Mister Bakugou stands there.
Masaru: Hello Nezu. It's good to meet you here. Do you want to drink something?
Nezu: Some tea would be nice.
Masaru: I'll get some. Please go inside this room. My wife and Inko Midoriya are there.
I enter the room suprised by the kindness and how Katsuki isn't like his dad at all.
Nezu: Hello. It is nice to meet you. Even under such sad circumstances.
Inko: It's nice to meet you too.
Misses Bakugou just nods.
Nezu: You already know why I'm here because I want to let the students stay in dorms. Your kids including. They would live with their classes and had one of the world's best security systems to protect them. I know they are missing and I know no one knows were they are but the support class is working on it.
Mister Bakugou walks in the room gives me my tea and silently sits down.
Mitzuki: What are they doing?
Nezu: They are building trackers wich can track their quirks and find them.
Inko: That's possible?
Nezu: Yes it is.
Masaru: When will the tracker be ready?
Nezu: In a few days. Less then a week. Then we will save them.
Mitzuki: I agree that my son will stay at U.A..
Masaru: Me too.
Inko: I agree too. I can't take Izuku's dream away.
Nezu: I want to thank you for your kindness and your appreciation. I need to go now. As soon as we found your sons you'll be informed. Have a good day.
The parents say goodbye and I go back to school. That wasn't as hard as I thought it would.