instagram post.

Today, you felt like the baddest bitch alive. You wake up and stretch. You pull your hot pink satin bonnet off your head as you walk to the bathroom. You turn on the sink as you get ready to brush your teeth. As you brush your teeth, you walk to your closet to pick out an outfit. "hmm what would look good on my insta feed". You browse through the options, picking a basic black cropped cami and matching black leggings. " This is fine, it's just pictures. " You spit remaining tooth paste into the sink and wash your face. You look into the mirror and stare at the curly fro on your head. " Im not dealing with this today, unt un". You grab your spray bottle and start spritzing and detangling. Your phone rings. It's your mom. You pick up.

You : Hey ma , good morning.

Mom : Hey girl, please tell me you're going to do something to that head.

*you laugh. *

You : Yeah, I was just about to put it in some cornrows and throw a wig on.

Mom : Lazy ass, anyways, I need you to bare with me, because i'm about to tell you some life changing news.

You : Okay...

you're nervous.

Mom : So, recently, you know how Xavier has been getting into trouble with the coach.. well we might have to relocate since the problem obviously isn't getting fixed.

You : Relocate ?

Mom : As in move.

You: Move... where?

Mom : It all depends on the school, and team.

You : Damn bro, it's always something with his ass.. why can't he just listen to the coach.

Mom : Watch your mouth, and yes I agree. All I'm asking is for you to not be surprised if we just ask you to start packing up.

You : Yeah I understand.. well thanks for the update I guess. Does Dad know?

Mom : Yeah he's the one who actually suggested we move.

You : He's always doing something for Xavier's career but never wants to.. never mind.

Mom : .... well I"ll see you when I get home.. talk to you later , love you honey.

You : Bye mom, love you too.

Fuck man, Xavier always gotta mess up some shit. This is supposed to be my last couple months of Junior year and he wanna get into arguments with his coach. He always had a loud mouth.

* You glue your lace front and lashes on, put on your outfit, and walk downstairs to Xaviers room to borrow his speaker. You try to walk in unnoticed but fail. *

Xavier : What the hell you got on? Where you going.

You : Mind the business that pays you.

Xavier : Guh what is you in here for?

You : Gimme yo speaker, im finna take pictures for insta.

Xavier : It's over there, DONT walk in front of my tv.

* you ignore him and walk in front of his tv reaching for his speaker. *

Xavier : DAMN BRUH I TOLD YOU DONT WALK IN FRONT OF THE TV AND YO DUMBASS DID IT ANYWAYS THIS WHY I DONT FUCK WIT YOU MADE ME MISS MY OPEN SHOT.

You : Ho, shut the hell up, you stay on the game mad.

Xaviers friend on the mic : Nigga you ass , how you miss that open shot?

Xavier : Bro shut the fuck up that's cause my lame ass sister tryna get this speaker from me.

Xaviers friend on the mic : Ooo hey Destiny wit yo fine ass.

Xavier : Yo chillat, my sis don't want you, and she underage.

You : Who is that?

Xavier : Yosaun weird ass.

You : Yeah lemme gon head and get out of here, but um can you start respecting yo coach so we don't have to move?

Xavier : Move?

You : Mom and Dad gon talk to us later, dis shit yo fault bum ass.

Xavier : Bitch gimme my speaker back

You : Hell naw

* you laugh and walk back upstairs while flipping Xavier off. *

You walk into your bathroom and connect to Xaviers speaker while playing Good Days by SZA. " Good days in my mind, safe to take a step out " You open snapchat and start lip syncing to the music. " Oh hell yeah this cute as hell " You continue to snap pictures, boomerangs , and videos. " OOO im so prettyyyy " You step in front of the mirror to take some mirror selfies. " THESE " You hit upload and wait for the notifications to roll in.

@babyfacegia , @lildamien , and 4392 others liked your photo.

30 minutes later

@melo liked your photo

@melo commented on your photo " 😍😍 "

@melo started following you.