heart.

three weeks later

Day after day, you and Melo FaceTime. More and more, you fall for him. You know shouldn't. This is your childhood best friend. But then again, you haven't seen him in forever. He calls you every morning to say good morning. You call him every night to say good night. He tells you how pretty you look without makeup. He tells you how beautiful you looked that night he saw you. He's perfect.

Melo : DEZO
You : Yes?
Melo : So whats tomorrow?
You : Saturday?
I know its the day he leaves for his game. I don't want him to go.
Melo : Yeah but something else.
You : Um I don't know, you gotta remind me.
Melo stays silent. You stare at him through the phone.
You : Hello?
Melo : You deadass right now?
You : Um yeah...
Melo : Bro never mind , I was finna tell you some good ass news too. But hows your day? What you doin right now?
You : My day was good.. i'm picking out outfits.
You show him a shirt.
Melo : Where you going?
You : No where, I just like planning ahead.
Melo : Girl I cant keep no secret. You do know you coming with us to the game right? So pack some cute stuff were taking pictures.
You : Im coming with you, Gelo, and Xavier?
Melo : Yes Dezo now hurry up we gotta leave early in the morning.
You : Wait how you know?
Melo : Because I asked for you to be there.
You : Oh word? Alright lemme finish packing, goodnight Melo.
Melo : Goodnight Dezo.
He hangs up.
DAWG! So i'm finna be in the car with Melo for like a whole day? Bro this gon be live asf. I better get to sit next to him too. I wanna lay my head on his shoulder, or even cuddle with him.

You start packing your clothes into a suitcase, and your shoes in a carry on. You try and find things that you know Melo would like. You make sure to have cute lingerie you know, just incase we have the room to ourselves.

Not me thinking about having se- um.. i'm old enough to do that. And even if we don't have it, its just the thought of being with him that excites me.

You finish packing and walk your bags to the hallway. You sit them by the stairs, so you can easily grab them in the morning. You walk back to your room and into your bathroom to take a nice warm shower. You shuffle your sex playlist because thinking of Melo made you feel some type of way. As you get out the shower, you oil your body in baby oil, then stare in the mirror.

Damn my ass fat.

You grab your pajamas and slip them on, followed by your bonnet. You walk into your bedroom and lay in the bed. You close your eyes and fall asleep.