boyfriend.

Melo came back. He looks different, but in a good way. He grew is hair out, and got tatted. Even finer than when he left.

You're on your way to Melo's house. You're wearing one of his shirts and some biker shorts. Nothing fancy. Once you arrive you see him in his backyard. He's playing with Dip, his dog. You open the car door and lock it. He looks over at you and drops the ball in that was in his hand. You smile with your keys in your hand and walk over to him. He hugs you and kisses you. You smile and hold his waist.

Melo : I missed you.
You : I missed you too bae.

He smiles and picks up the ball. Dip runs towards you and starts to sniff you. You pet him and kiss his forehead. Melo smiles and throws the ball.

Melo : Come inside I bought you something.
You : Boy you always buying me something.
Melo : Cause I love you.

You smile and walk inside the house with Melo. He takes you to his room and makes you sit on the bed.

Melo : Close your eyes.

You close your eyes. You hear him making lots of noise with paper and you hear bags moving around.

Melo : Okay open.

He hands you a big orange Louis Vuitton bag, and a Nike bag. You look up at him and he smiles. You open the Nike bag first. Theres a pink tracksuit and some Nike Cortez in the bag. You put the bag down and kiss Melo.

You : Thank you baby, its cute, I love it.
Melo : Open the other one.
You : Oh I am trust me.

You begin to open it. You see the purse you've been talking about all last month.

So he does listen when we talk?

You : Melo! You deadass?
Melo : Yeah

He smirks.

You : Bro what do you want cause you being extra nice. Last month you just told me no when I asked for a fry.
Melo : Damn I cant appreciate my girlfriend no more? Gimme dis shit.
You : No no baby no need to do the most.

You set the bag to the side.

You : Come get some, cause I know you want it.
Melo : For real???
You : Yes bae, hurry up before I change my mind.

He smiles and gets up. He locks his door and takes his shirt off. He kisses your neck but then stops.

You : Whats wrong?
Melo : I just want to feel your body next to mine.. shhhhh.

You laugh and hold him.

You : You just a big ass baby.

Melo closes his eyes and smiles.

Melo : Your big ass baby.