back to school.

You and Melo had a long talk deciding if you two wanted to go to a public high school for your senior year. Melo had already been to this school before, he just wasn't sure because it was your first year. You told him you'd be fine since no one knew you personally. And even if you did have issues, you could switch to online anytime. He agreed.

It was the morning of the first day. You threw on a white long sleeve because it was kind of chilly, ripped skinny jeans, and Alexander McQueens. Simple, but still cute. Melo wanted to match with you so he wore his Alexander McQueens too. You did basic makeup and put on a brown and blonde highlighted wig. You looked good. Melo came to your house around 7:30. Kind of early, only because he wanted to buy you breakfast. You got your usual at Starbucks and headed to school with Melo. When you arrived, you and Melo took a picture together in the car.

Melo: You look good bae

He kissed your cheek and opened his door to get out. You got out of his car and walked towards the school. He was right behind you. He took you to the front office since it was your first day. Since Melo got drafted last year in the middle of his senior year, he decided to come back and finish this year with you. He could've finished last year but you came to Cali.

You got your schedule. Yours and Melo's matched. He must've asked for the same thing as you. So cute.

Your day went by good. Except for one issue, bitches stayed mean mugging or staring at Melo.