game.

Its 8:32 am , you roll over and you see Melo's not there. You hear loud music coming from the other room. You step out of bed and realize you're still in the robe from last night. You look through your bag and pull out an over size school t-shirt. You throw that on and grab your slides. You open the door leading to Gelo and Xaviers room and see them and Melo rapping to Kevin Gates. They don't see you there so you pause the music.

Gelo : Ayo chill what the hell.
Melo : Damn my bad, did we wake you up?
Xavier : Ew girl do something with yo face bro

You roll your eyes cause its too damn early to be playing with Xavier. You close the door and walk back into your room. You start looking through your bag when you hear the door open. It's Melo. He grabs you from behind and kisses your cheek.

Melo : Good morning.

You smile and say it back. Melo goes to his bag and pulls out the jersey he wants you to wear. Its a pretty blue. It has a 1 on it and Ball on the back. You take it out of his hands.

You : Thank you.

Melo nods and points to the other room. You smile and wave goodbye. You take the jersey and put it on, with no bra. You grab these white stacked leggings you made and your motorsport Jordan 4's. You walk to the bathroom with your hair and makeup bag. You don't know what kind of hairstyle you want to do, but you have to make it quick because you have to go in an hour. You decide to open up Pinterest and see a cute slick back bun. You copy the hairstyle and slay it. Melo walks back in.

Melo : Hey, you look good.

He's in his sweats.

You : Thanks

You laugh and look him up and down. You see his print and it reminds you of last night.

You : Are you always..

Melo looks down.

Melo : Nah just cause i'm around you.

He smirks and swings his leg back and forth. You laugh and start applying your lashes.

Melo : You gon be my camera man and cheerleader right?
You : Nah i'm just gon sit there.

Melo stays quiet. You throw a brush at him.

You : Boy im playing get out yo feelings.

You turn and face him while holding lip gloss in your hand.

Melo : Nah dont put that on yet.
You : Why?

Melo looks around, then walks towards you. He brings your body towards his and looks down into your shirt. He kisses you.

Melo : So we both free balling?

You laugh and look in his sweats. You kiss him.

You : Melo go put some drawls on.

Melo walks over to his bag and pulls out two pairs. A pair of Tommy's and a pair of Calvins.

Melo : which ones?

You point to the Calvins. He pulls his sweats off and slides the Calvins on. He puts his sweats back on.

Melo : You ready?

You grab your mini backpack and nod. You two walk out and go down to the lobby. Your parents are sitting down waiting.

Lavar : Y'all got everything?

Gelo nods.

Mom : How was last night? Any issues?

You shake your head no.

Dad : Damn so nobody wanna talk?
Xavier : Nah man its too early.

Lavar laughs and motions for everyone to get in the SUV.

Dad : Y'all gon have to make due in the back there cause we have to have this up here in the front with us. Somebody gon be squished.

The boys all look at me.

You : Man y'all tryna play on my top just cause i'm a female.

You smack your lips and climb in the back. Everyone squeezes in after you. Melo sitting next to you, and Xavier on your other side.

You : This uncomfortable..

Melo looks behind your head at Gelo. Then at you. He points to his lap. You look at Xavier.

You : Move over real quick.

Xavier smacks his lips but slightly moves. You slide over Melos legs. His arms around your waist. You have to pretend you're uncomfortable. Xavier is fine with it because he gets more leg room. You wrap your arms around Melos neck and look at him because you feel him getting hard. You whisper in his ear.

You : Chill.

He spreads his legs and tries to swing them back and forth. You guys pull up to the gym. Everyone gets out, and Melo and Xavier head to the locker rooms.

Xavier : It's something you not telling me la bro?
Melo : What you talking bout?
Xavier : Ion know Des looked too comfortable moving seats.
Xavier huffs.
Melo : Nah man we just chillin

Melo laughs. Xavier sighs and gets changed. Melo walks to the back of the locker room and pulls out his phone.

dezo 💕

Melo : yo brother just asked me what we on.
You : nd what you say?
Melo : i jus told him we chillin cause ian want him to fuck the game up.

You leave him on read.

It's time for the game. You and Gelo walk to the stands. You sit next to each other because you're both wearing blue.
Melo played really well. He scored 46 points. He waves at you from the floor. Gelo notices.