his house.

After dinner was over, you and your family decided to tag behind the Ball Family and regroup at their mansion. As your driving there you're listening to your R&B playlist, scrolling through Snapchat. You see the picture of you and Melo posted on his story. You smile.

20 minutes later

You arrive at the Ball Residence. You see Melo and Gelo get out of the backseat, and Lavar and Tina out of the front. Melo walks to the door and stands there waiting for Lavar to open it. You open your car door and step out, looking around, admiring the view. You walk over to Melo and raise your eyebrows.

You : Nice house.

He smirks.

Melo walks in the house and you follow.

Melo : Im assuming you want a tour?
You : Why not.

You follow Melo around his house as he pretends to be a tourist.

Melo : And this m'lady is the kings room.
You look at him trying to hold in your laugh.
You : So you gonna show me whats in the kings room or?
Melo : After you.

He bows and lets you in. You look around his room. Wow. Pretty clean for a teenage boy. Melo closes the door after him.

Boy what the hell you closing the door for? Open it back up.. this aint the boom boom room!

Melo : So.. what do you think?
You : Eh .. could use some better decor..
Melo scoffs
Melo : Excuse me?
You : I said what I said.
Melo : Keep that same energy.
Melo turns on his game and sits on the bed. Zo opens the door. We both turn to look.
Zo : Keep this damn door open, y'all just met and already planning futures?
You look at Melo with one brow up. Then you look while shaking your head.
Melo : Boy nobody tryna.. get out and go home.
Zo flips him off and leaves the room. Melo motions for you to close the door again. You fold your arms.
Melo : I never leave it open, just cause I have you in here doesn't mean it needs to be. I'm not tryna fuck.
Man low key happy he said that, I don't know how I feel about getting down with him right now.. my dad is literally across this house.
Melo : Sit girl why you acting shy?
You roll your eyes and sit in a bean bag chair across from him.
Melo : You can talk ..
You : I know
You laugh.
You : I just wanna look at you.
Melo : Look at me?
You : Yes look at you, you've grown so much since the last time we've seen each other.
Melo opens up 2k
Melo : Is that a bad thing?
He looks at you.
You : No not at all.
You look in his big brown eyes and blush. His tsunami is perfect. Your eyes trail down his long legs and back up to his big lips.
I wanna kiss him.

MELOS POV.

Bro, Destiny.. thats a fine ass piece of chocolate. I remember when we were just 3 & 4 arguing over which Disney movie was the best, or singing High School Musical songs together. Now shes just.. man. I don't know if I should try and shoot my shot tonight but.. man fuck that , i'm taking risks. I don't want
her to think I want just sex. I always close my door. I hope she don't think that of me.
Zo opens the door. We both turn to look.
Zo : Keep this damn door open, y'all just met and already planning futures?
She looks at me with one brow up. Then she looks while shaking her head.
Me : Boy nobody tryna.. get out and go home.
Zo flips me off and leaves the room. I motion for her to close the door again. She folds her arms.
Me : I never leave it open, just cause I have you in here doesn't mean it needs to be. I'm not tryna fuck.
Its the truth.
Me: Sit girl why you acting shy?
She rolls her eyes and sits in my bean bag chair across from me. She sinks in with her small body.
So cute.
Me : You can talk ..
Destiny: I know
She laughs
Destiny: I just wanna look at you.
Oo shawty in love.
Me : Look at me?
Destiny: Yes look at you, you've grown so much since the last time we've seen each other.
I open up 2k
Me : Is that a bad thing?
I look at her.
Destiny: No not at all.
I watch her as her eyes go up and down my body. Sexy ass. Bro do I try and make a move? What do I do.