talking.

Its been a month since you and Melo went on your date. Its been a month since he gave you your promise ring. Its been a month since you've seen him in person. He's been busy at games and trying to manage school at the same time. But he facetimes you everyday. You really miss his presence. You go downstairs to talk to your mom.

You : Hey ma what you doin?

She puts her glasses on the top of her head.

Mom : I'm trying to pay for Xaviers ticket home, you know he comes home on Thursday right?

You get excited.

Wait, if Xavier's coming home, does that mean Melo is too?

You : Yeah, cant wait.
Mom : Awe hon, you miss your brother?

No, i miss my nigga.

You : Sure.
Mom : Well we're trying to get his flight the same as Melo's so he's not alone coming back.
You : Mom, Xavier is 19 and acts 30..
Mom : Yeah but you know things happen.

You nod and open the fridge. You pull out some pineapples and start eating them.

Mom : Those are your dads put them back.
You : I'll buy him some more, I can go to the store today.
Mom : Oo good.

She hands you a list.

Mom : Can you pick these up for me? We're having a welcome home party for both of the boys..

You nod and go back up stairs to grab your purse and keys. You run back downstairs and wave at your mom. You walk outside and unlock your car. It's a white 2020 Audi A7. You got it for your 17th birthday. You get in and drive to Wal-Mart. You walk in and get everything your mom asked. You sit in the parking lot and open TikTok. As your scrolling you come across a TikTok talking about the pink pill. You're curious. You want to try it. You drive to the mall and walk into Spencers. You ask the employee if they have one, and they take you to the back. The employee is about your age and tells you her experience. You're more engaged. She tells you they have one for men as well. You buy them both. You store them in your purse and drive home. When you get home, you face time Melo.

FACETIME CALL WITH MELOOO 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

You : Hey baeeeee guess what
Melo : Wazzam?
You : I have a surprise.
Melo : You gon tell me?
You : Nope

Melo smacks his lips.

Melo : Den what you tell me that for?
You : Because I want you to be curious .. when you coming home?
Melo : Thursday, why?
You : You gon come see me?
Melo : Yes bae what kind of question is that.. ayo man go tell coach im coming.. hey uh Des, imma get to you later, we bout to go eat.
You : Alright, tell Xavier I said hey
Melo : Fasho, love you girl
You : Love you too, bye.

You hang up. You open your MacBook and do some research on the pill. You watch multiple youtube videos on it, just so you make sure your experience will be everything to remember.