hotel.

Your family and the Balls arrive at the hotel. You get out the car and take a long stretch. You have to wake up Melo because he fell asleep again. When he gets out he does a long stretch as well. You see his stomach when he lifts his arms up.

Damn.

Melo : What?

You : Nothing.

You smile and walk to your rental SUV. He follows you. He helps you get your bags and follows you inside the hotel lobby. You sit down with Melo as you watch your parents check in for you guys.

15 minutes later.

Dad : Alright kiddos lets go.

He hands you, Melo, Xavier, and Gelo a room key.

Lavar : Y'all gon be alright sharing a room with Destiny? Or we gotta make some arrangements ?

Gelo : Nah man we gon be alright.

Lavar : Alright now y'all don't cause too much trouble we gon be checking in from time to time.

Gelo : Yeah aight see y'all later.

You, Melo, Gelo, and Xavier walk to the elevator to go to your rooms. 8314 and 8316. Conjoined rooms. People are going to have to share beds. Im not sleeping with Gelo or my brother. And I know for a fact, Xavier is gonna complain about the beds too. Melo opens 8314 and Xavier opens 8316. Since their conjoined rooms, there's a door that you can go through to access the other. Gelo looks at the beds and looks at Xavier. 

Gelo : Hell nah we getting these hoes separated. Nobody wanna sleep that close to each other. And Destiny definitely not sleeping in the same bed with none of us.

He looks at Melo with a stank face.

Melo : Nigga Destiny gon' decide what she wanna do how you gon' choose for her?

Gelo : Cause i'm the oldest and I know how reckless you can get.

You looked at Xavier with bold eyes. 

Xavier : Man all I know is y'all better get this shit situated cause when it's time to sleep, it's time to sleep.

You : I'll just sleep with Melo, it's not a big deal, he'll stay on his side, I'll stay on mine.

Gelo : ... I guess bro, but I swear.

Melo : Fuck outta here with that shit, come on Dezo.

You follow Melo into your guys section of the room. You place your bags on the bed and start to unpack.

Melo : Des, look.

He holds up a SPIRE jersey, made like it fits for you.

You : Is this for me?

Melo : Hell yeah, I want you to rep me at my game shawt.

You : So you want me to wear this tomorrow? 

Melo : Duh girl I wa-

Gelo knocks at the door.

Gelo : Aye y'all gon be okay in here tonight by y'all selves?

You : What you mean?

You open the door.

Gelo : Me and Xavier gon sneak out and go to this party down the street.

You look at Melo and back at Gelo.

You : Why we can't go?

Gelo : Y'all both underage.

You : Nigga so is Xavier the hell?

Gelo : Okay, but he look grown.

You roll your eyes.

You : Yeah we'll be fine by ourselves, and i'm assuming you want us to cover for you when your dad comes to check on us right?

Gelo : Damn you smart as hell.

Obviously.