makayla.

I open the notification. It's a picture. Specifically a nude.
" miss u, have fun in cali 😘"
My heart sinks.

How Melo? What the fuck.

My eyes are watery and I throw the phone down. He peeks in the room.

Melo : Are you okay?

I don't answer. He walks into the room to see me with my hands over my face.

Melo : Aw no is this a side effect?
You : Who the fuck is Makayla?

His face gets red.

Melo : Destiny.. let me explain.

You yell.

You : Please do cause what the fuck is she sending you her body for?
Melo : What?
You : Nigga don't play dumb cause i'm not the one.
Melo : Destiny i'm dead ass what are you talking about.

He scoots next to you but you move away. His head hangs low. You grab his phone and open the picture. You shove the phone in his face.

You : LaMelo LaFrance Ball. Tell me why she is sending you pictures of her naked body.
Melo : I honestly cant.
You : Get out.
Melo : What?
You : Did I stutter?
Melo : But bro-
You : Get out.
Melo : I'm not cheating on you what the fuck! I don't fuck with nobody else but you!
You : You not? Then why she got them emojis? Why? WHY IS SHE SENDING YOU HER NAKED BODY LAMELO! THIS SHIT NOT ADDING UP!
Melo : Bro what do you want me to do about that? She met me at a game and put her shit in my phone! I don't be paying attention. Did you even read the previous messages? I was dry as hell. Xavier was trying to put me on and I had to play along. Destiny, I love you! Why the fuck you think I bought you a promise ring? I FUCKING LOVE YOU!

You see him start to tear up. You lay his head on your lap.

You : Send her a video of us.
Melo : Huh?
You : Why you cant hear? I said send her a video of us! Us fucking, you eating me out, something! To show that bitch that i'm the one you come home to!

Melo wipes his face. You're still horny anyways. Frustrated and horny. He shrugs.

Melo : If you wanted round 3, you could've just said that.

You flick his head and grab his phone. He begins eating you out and you record. As you record you make sure to moan loudly and yell his name. You want her to know thats your man. When he's done, you send her the video.

Makayla 🙈❣️

Makayla : lmfao who is that?

You hand Melo the phone.

You : What ever you say determines our future.

He starts typing.

Makayla 🙈❣️

Makayla : lmfao who is that?
Melo : my girlfriend.

You look at the text and smile. You kiss him.

You : I'm sorry I love you..
Melo : Round 4? I call it .. make up sex.

You laugh and climb on top of him. You wanna go for a ride.