Meeting

(Clay POV)

Deathbringer called a meeting about an "Emotional Topic" 

I had no idea what he was talking about but in the end I went to the meeting.

Everybody was there, Deathbringer and Glory sat right next to each other as did Tsunami and Riptide. I kinda felt jealous that Deathbringer and Riptide had enough courage to ask Glory and Tsunami out.

Because I didn't have enough courage to ask Peril out. 

And I didn't know if I really wanted to, I mean she killed Topaz.

Technically.

Once at the meeting Deathbringer spoke up

"So, I've um, been thinking about, um, y'all's siblings and all," 

I noticed how everybody really got uncomfortable, because after all the Rebels really did all of this.

"So, I personally think that the storys don't add up..." Deathbringer continued 

"Where are you going with this?" Glory asked him 

He gave her a grin then went back to his speech. 

"I think that, well there's a chance that they can still be alive."

I had never, not once thought about the chance of Topaz being alive I mean he broke his neck and the line went dead.

The others seemed to be thinking the same thing too,

"Come on bro, I saw Scrochs line go dead." Qibli said fiddling with his choker.

"I saw Canopy's go dead too." Glory said taking off her ring and putting it back on again.

"Wave died right in front of me." Tsunami said burying her face in her knees.

"Wait! But didn't your sibling have supernatural abilities?" Deathbringer tried mostly to Glory.

Everybody nodded.

"So maybe their powers saved them..." Fatespeaker said catching on slowing but surely.

Starflight took off his glasses, reaveling his pitch dark eyes meaning he was analyzing something 

Then he nodded his head "There's a 35% chance that's possible." 

"Not good enough." I said frowning.

"But still possible!" Deathbringer said clearly trying to lighten the mood.

As if they were called six people came from on top of the school they all had hoods on so we couldn't see their faces but then one pressed a knife to my face and dragged me into a corner.

Soon Glory was thrown in too.

Then Tsunami, Starflight, Sunny, Qibli, Winter, Moon, and everybody else.

I wonder who those people are.

Could, could it be...