Slasher christmas traditions

Michael:

He's not too keen on the whole theme of the season. Michael doesn't exactly have fond memories of the holiday when h was growing up, seeing as he spent them in a sanitarium. Even after his freedom, the feeling of what everyone described as "magical" just never came over him. He didn't really expect it to anyways though.

Regardless, he oddly enough enjoys watching Christmas movies with you. Only if you make hot cocoa with the whipped cream and play the original Rudolph at least once.

And don't you dare make any remarks about his uncharacteristic change of heart.

~~

Thomas:

Having a lovely family dinner has always been one of Thomas's favourite ways to celebrate the holidays. It's so simplistic, but there's an almost peaceful like quality to the company when it's Christmas season. Having you with him to be a part of it just makes it that much better too! After all, they take Christmas pretty damn seriously in the Hewitt Clan.

Apart from that, he just genuinely likes the holiday music. Won't admit it though.

~~
Jason:

Loves to bake with you. It's sweet and the two of you bond even more as you help each other decorate little gingerbread men to go in their gingerbread houses. It's relatively hard to come across all the necessary ingredients, so that means you have to go to the store- however he never ceases to amaze you, having already brought a tree in from the forest by the time you get home!