Music preference

Michael:

It's fretfully difficult to tell what he likes, but that's just how he operated. If there's one thing for sure, he despises classical music- it likely being all he heard during his imprisonment. Just when you were beginning to suspect that he didn't like any music whatsoever, the strangest thing happened one day..

He was riding in the passenger seat of your car, looking out the window until he suddenly snapped his head back to the radio. The song "Lay all your love on me" by ABBA playing. With a sheepish grin, you reached to change the station or turn it completely off- only to have your hand caught.

"This is okay.."
-

Thomas:

Luda Mae probably wouldn't approve all too much, but Thomas' musical preferences lean more towards bands like "Creedence Clearwater Revival", "AC/DC", and "Metallica".

In fact, his mama sometimes will occasionally fuss at him for it- but you notice the smug grin on his face without even seeing it. He'll wait for a little bit before turning it up even louder while working down in the basement.

-
Brahms:

Genuinely likes classical, but can sometimes go for thematic soundtrack music. Crazy right? Welp, that's just how he is.

Jason:

He loves the soothing melodies and overall nostalgic feel of old songs, so bands like "The Ink Spots" or singers like "Ella Fitzgerald" tend to be his favourites.