chanhun.

chanhun [chan (yu-chan) + donghun; a.c.e]

angst.

"it wasn't your fault."

donghun stared at the lifeless person on the hospital bed. the sound of the flatline filled his ears. he was gone.

dongju was gone.

"hunnie. i'm so sorry." chan attempted to comfort him, tearing up himself.

"he had so much life. so much to experience. and it was wiped away by the face of a car?" donghun spoke, sniffling.

"i know. i know, hun." chan stroked the boy's hair, bringing him to his chest.

"this shouldn't have happened. i should have driven him home. i'm an idiot. such an idiot!" he hit at chan's chest helplessly, sobbing into his arms.

chan didn't know what to say. what so tell him to calm him down somewhat. he could only embrace him. try to make him feel better with a gentle kiss on the forehead.

"you're not an idiot. you didn't know this was going to happen, donghun. i'm so sorry. is there anything i can do to make you feel the tiniest bit better?" chan asked, holding him a little tighter.

"can i have a kiss? on the lips. i just need yo-u." he choked, making a grip on the other's shirt.

chan cupped the boy's left cheek and placed a kiss on his lips ever so gently.

salty tears continued to make their way down the boy's cheeks. he felt so helpless. if he had just driven him home... if he had been a better brother, this wouldn't have happened.

donghun pulled away first, hesitantly at first, before turning back to his brother. well, what was him.

"dong-ju... open your eyes. please... please come back."

"i'm going to win that award for you, okay? i'm gonna try my hardest to make you proud."

-----------------------------------------

sorry it's short!