changlix.

☁︎ changlix  •  «felix + changbin»

☁︎ angst.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

felix sat in the bathroom, his body shaking. he flinched harshly at the loud bangs coming from the locked door.

it hurt so badly to breathe.

the poor thing was choking on the tears streaming down his face, along with sobs. his cheeks were reddened from the pain-filled crying. razorblades had filled his throat, scratching against it endlessly as he bawled.

his knees were brought to his small chest, quivering as he heard the loud screams from his boyfriend.

"felix, open this door right now!" jaebum yelled, slamming his fist against the door.

felix's breathing quickened, his heartbeat thudding inside his ears.

"felix, last chance!"

the boy's vision blurred slightly, the screams soon sounding muffled. he couldn't pass out. not right now. who knew what jaebum would do to him?

the yells soon ceased. it was all of a sudden extremely quiet. and then, the silence was filled with sobs.

"lix? i'm really sorry, okay? can you come out? please..?"

felix sat there, staring at the blank wall in front of him. he took a deep breath, gulping before standing with his shaking legs. he made his way to the door, his hand reaching for the lock.

he flicked it to open the door, stepping back to get away from it incase jaebum smashed through it.

a soft click was audible.

"baby? a-are you hurt?"

felix bit his lip, hugging his small body. he refused to make eye contact with him. he thought that if he even looked at jaebum in the wrong way, he'd set him off.

"mm-mm," felix mumbled.

he was suddenly engulfed by his boyfriend's arms, which caused pain to surge through his body. the bruises ached terribly.

"i'm really sorry. i didn't mean it. i didn't mean to hurt you."

"i know, beomie. it's okay, i'm not hurt."

boy, was that a lie.

felix hesitated before pulling away from the hug and spoke.

"i'm gonna go for a walk. i need some air," he said.

"do you want me to go with you?" jaebum asked.

"no, i'll be fine."

felix put his hood over his head, giving jaebum a light smile before leaving the room and exiting the house.

as soon as the door closed, felix's eyes grew glossy almost immediately. he hadn't been outside in so long. it took everything in him not to collapse onto the floor.

where would he go? most of his friends abandoned him due to his disappearance.

he just started walking. felix didn't care where he was going to end up. he had to get away. the boy walked with a slight limp in his step, wincing at the pain in his body. it shot through, a stabbing back radiating throughout his physique.

damn, it hurt.

changbin had gone for his daily hunt for his friend. he had been doing so for the past two weeks, since he didn't believe it when jaebum said he moved. especially since along with felix, jaebum had been disappearing often too.