minsung.

☁︎ minsung • «minho and jisung; stray kids»

☁︎ fluffy.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

minho sleepily opened his eyes, the sun glaring into them. he looked around the room and then down in his arms. laying there was the love of his life.

han jisung.

he always looked so adorable when asleep. the little pout on his lips. his cheeks a little more puffed out than usual. and that cutely messy hair of his. he loved every bit of him.

minho gently pressed his lips against the boy's cheek, making jisung squirm around a little. he chuckled softly at how cute jisung was, then reaching over for his phone on the nightstand.He checked the date like he did every morning. but instead of just skimming past it, he had to double take.

today was their six months anniversary.

the male had a smile spread suddenly across his face. he'd be able to have his baby to himself for a whole day. he'd see him happy, and that's what mattered most.

minho decided to start the day off with making breakfast for him. he carefully removed his arms from around jisung, getting up from the bed quietly and tiptoeing to the kitchen. there, minho started getting the ingredients. he made a lovely breakfast, featuring eggs, bacon, toast, and a glass of orange juice.

he put all of this onto a tray and brought it to the bedroom. the male placed the tray onto the nightstand, then crouching in front of jisung.

"sungieee. baby, wake up," he whispered, pecking jisung's lips.

jisung moved around a little, licking his lips before settling.

"sung, baby. wake up."

minho kissed the boy again, except this time, he felt jisung kiss back slightly.

"are you awake yet? or do i need to kiss you again..?"

minho captured jisung's lips for another kiss, jisung sleepily kissing back. he finally opened his eyes, wrapping his arms around minho's neck.

"hmm. i'm awake," he yawned, pecking minho's lips before sitting up.

"good. cause i made you something."

"what?"

"maybe breakfast..?"

"you didn't."

"i did."

minho retrieved the tray from the nightstand, jisung's eyes lighting up.

"min, you're so sweet. thank you," he kissed minho's cheek, minho uncontrollably smiling afterwards.

"anything for my baby," minho placed the tray on jisung's lap, jisung clapping his hands out of excitement.

"ah, everything looks so good!"

jisung picked up a fork, digging into the bacon. his eyes widened at how good it tasted, a happy smile on his face.

"is it good?"

"mhm!"

"eat up, bub. i like seeing you eat, you're adorable."

minho patted jisung's head, ruffling his hair.

"slow down, sweetie. we don't want you to choke on this special day, do we?"

"special day..? why is today special?" jisung asked, swallowing.