jikook.

☁︎ jikook • «jimin and jungkook; bts »

☁︎ fluff. mentions of cross-dressing.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

jimin was currently trying on several different outfits, since he was going on a date with jeon jungkook; the infamous school jock. he had never dated before this so he was extremely nervous, since jungkook was literally the face of the school. and when i say jock, i mean literal jock.

seriously, he was an adrenaline freak. the kid was good at every single sport there was, and had an amazing throw. not to mention, some amazingly broad shoulders and some large biceps. he was a machine, and anytime he got hit, it was as if he was just poked. jimin never expected such a guy like him to ask him out.

jimin was more of the reserved kids. he wasn't popular, but he didn't go unknown. he genuinely thought jungkook hated him. mostly because his little clique practically bullied him and threw that basketball at him during gym. that hurt.

but jungkook wasn't really laughing after he got hit. however, he never went over to help him, probably to uphold his bad boy image.

onto brighter subjects, jimin honestly thought jungkook was joking once he asked him out. and he did it through little notes, which jimin found adorable. he never thought jungkook would be so shy. he obviously accepted, since he found jungkook handsome, and he really was. those eyes would be the death of him, literally.

and now we return here, jimin frantically switching through outfits. what should he wear? laying in front of him were two outfits that he had chosen, a blue dress with a denim jacket, and a pale pink skirt with a white sweater. ah, they were both cute outfits. but which one should he wear? how time did he have left?

half an hour?!

no, no, this wasn't good. how was he meant to get ready in half an hour? and jungkook's picking him up.. damn it.

okay, jimin, just go with the.. second outfit. that'll work. nobody wears denim much anymore.

he had a fairly feminine body, so he pulled off the skirt pretty well, since it hugged his waist. he then put on some white thigh highs, and then some white sneakers, tying the laces in a double bow. jimin rushed over to his makeup mirror, grabbing his lipgloss off of the desk. he swiped the wand over his lips before rubbing them together, a shine building onto the boy's lips.

he looked at himself in the mirror, impressed with how he he looked. he then heard a knock at the door and panicked. was that him? he ran to his window to check; he's here. jimin ran a hand through his hair, hoping he was good enough. man, his confidence dropped whenever he had to go anywhere.

jimin approached the door, gulping. did his breath stink? did he look off? no, he looked fine. just.. open the door.

he wrapped his small hand around the door handle, opening the door. he looked up at jungkook in front of him, a small smile forming onto his lips.

jungkook, on the other hand, was.. amazed. jimin looked so pretty. and adorable. pink was really his colour.

"hey.." jimin smiled shyly, messing with the hem of the skirt he was wearing.

"you look.. really pretty," jungkook said. "you should wear skirts more often, jiminie."

jimin immediately started blushing at the compliment, looking away. jungkook chuckled softly at the boy's cuteness, lifting his chin with a finger.

the blushing boy's eyes widened slightly.

"cute," jungkook uttered before pulling away. "come on. we're going on a date, remember?"

jimin nodded, a small smile on his face. he reached out for jungkook's hand, intertwining their fingers. jungkook was slightly flustered at the gesture but let him, a bunny smile making its way onto his lips.

jimin sat next to his boyfriend on the grass , giggling as jungkook sang along with the music playing nearby. he took a few more licks of his ice-cream, a little running down from his lips.

"jimin, look up there," jungkook told him.

"what? what's there?" jimin asked turning to look where jungkook had told him to.

"i don't see any-"

as he turned back around, he realised how close his face was to jungkook's. he let out a small gasp as jungkook brought his thumb to jimin's soft lips, wiping the soft serve from them gently. jimin blushed wildly, covering his face with his sweater paws.

he let out a soft whine, jungkook chuckling. jimin faced the setting sun, tucking the few strands of hair that fell down his face behind his ear.

"oh, wait. you have a little more."

jimin turned his head, and was about to speak, when he felt a pair of lips against his. he felt like heaven.

jungkook pulled away, almost immediately. he was obviously flustered, his face flushing.

"i didn't mean to. honestly. i went to kiss your cheek, i swear-"

jimin cupped his cheeks, jungkook's eyes slightly widening. he went in for another kiss, jungkook kissing back. jimin shuffled a little closer, deepening the kiss while jungkook wrapped his arms around his waist. the blonde-headed boy slightly whined into the kiss, a further blush building onto his face.

the two pulled away to breathe, panting.

"you're a good kisser," jungkook said.

"that was my first time. ever," jimin replied.

"no. it can't be."

"i'm serious, kookie. i didn't even expect to be that good."

"but you kissed with such experience."

jungkook was still in disbelief. there was no way. jimin had to have kissed someone before him.

"do you think we could.. kiss again? i liked it," jimin smiled shyly, his eyes disappearing.

jungkook brought jimin in for another kiss, moving his lips against his in sync. he gently pushed jimin down onto the grass, the boy underneath him letting out a soft giggle. jimin wrapped his arms around jungkook's neck, pecking his lips before pulling away with a happy sigh.

"i thought you'd hate me for wearing something like this," jimin admitted, earning a confused look from jungkook.

why would he ever? even now, jimin looked ever so beautiful in that skirt.

"how could i, jiminie? you look so surreal. and the sun makes you look even better," jungkook complimented, making jimin cover his face out of embarrassment.

for the rest of the date, the two shared kisses and cuddled, watching the sun as it descended from view. jimin snuggled into his first kiss, his eyes closed. he ended up accidentally falling asleep, mostly because he had spent all night fretting and worrying about how he looked.

jungkook looked next to him as he felt a weight on his side. he chuckled softly realising jimin had fell asleep, kissing the boy's forehead.

"i really like you, park jimin."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

𖧷