onkey.

☁︎ onkey • «onew + key; shinee»

☁︎ fluffy mood :)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

onew and key rode their bicycles down to the lake as they usuually would. the tires screeched lightly against the pavement as key came to a stop. onew stopped a few seconds after, the wide body of water laid in front of them.

it was a beautiful clear pool. around it laid those pretty trees with pink petals decorating the water.

the two males looked at each other, communicating through telepathy. they knew what they both wanted to do.

onew had stripped to his underwear, plunging into the water first. it wasn't too chilly, however, it wasn't warm either. he swam underwater before surfacing, running a hand through his freshly wet hair.

"aren't you coming, darling?" onew asked. "the water's amazing."

"the fishies," key mumbled, looking away.

"hm?"

"the fishies. they'll bite me," key bit down on his bottom lip, blushing slightly out of embarrassment.

onew chuckled at his boyfriend's adorable mannerisms, shaking his head. he swam up to the male, key crouching down to his level.

"what if.. you get to go on my back? then the fishies will bite me instead. like.. this!" onew said, reaching his hands and tickling key's sides.

key let out the most adorable giggles; music to onew's ears. the boy fell back onto the ground beside the lake, laughs even more prominent as onew lifted himself out. he was now on top of the smaller boy, his hands tickling the boy persistently.

"stop!" key spoke between giggles, onew finally letting off.

the two stared into each other's eyes, key taking in how effervescent his boyfriend looked after swimming. or after being in water in general.

onew leaned closer to him, pressing their foreheads together. their noses brushed against each other, the distance between their lips closing.

with key's sudden movement of his head, they finally locked lips. they moved together in sync, a gentle ambience shown through it. onew was always soft with key, no matter how angry he was. key made him that way; he was so in love with him.

onew was the first to pull away, nibbling on key's lower lip before fully doing so.

key quickly pecked onew's lips once more, letting out a giggle.

"i wanna swim, dubu. let's gooo," he wrapped his arms around onew's neck, whining.

"ready?"

"just jumpp!"

onew jumped into the lake with key on his back, a loud splash audible.

the two surfaced after a few seconds, key before onew. key giggled, finding onew's wet hair adorable when it stuck to his face.

a few moments passed, the two admiring eachother in the water. they neared closer, onew snaking his hands around key's waist in a caring manner. key took this opportunity to peck his boyfriend's lips, pulling away slowly.

"you're beautiful. you know that?" onew raised a hand to caress key's cheek.

he leaned in, kissing the boy sweetly. their lips moved in sync and key was blushing wildly. as the two calmly made out in the water, pink blossoms fell on top of them.

it was perfect.

and they could ask for nothing more than each other's presence.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
this book is getting so many reads!! thank you for the support, darlings!