minsung.

☁︎ minsung • «minho and jisung; stray kids»

☁︎ fluff

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"wait up!" jisung breathlessly chuckled, watching as minho sped off without him.

the two were rollerskating together, and jisung may have over exaggerated a little about his skills in the field.

okay, a lot.

alright, maybe he lied his ass off about it.

jisung didn't know the first thing about rollerskating. he only knew how to put them on and that was about it. he could barely stand up with them on. why'd he have to lie? he could have just been truthful about it. but what if minho made fun of him?

"jisung, you coming?" minho yelled from the other side of the hall.

"y-yeah! just.. preparing myself, you know!" jisung replied, trying to put a bright smile on his face.

"okay, you can do it! i love you!" minho made a massive heart by putting his hands in the shape on top of his head.

jisung's heart was racing. he slowly got up, clearly wobbling on the wheels of the skates. once he managed to stand somewhat straight, he gave his boyfriend a thumbs up.

okay, you can do this. just.. push.

the boy told himself to push continuously in his head, but for some reason, he wouldn't move. panic was now evident on the male's face as he fiddled with the material of his sweatshirt.

"are you okay? do you want me to come over there?" minho asked, slightly worried.

"no..! i'm fine, i promise!" jisung said.

he gently pushed himself off of the wall he backed himself up against, his movements a little shaky. this looked so easy on the videos.

jisung started moving his feet, hoping to build some sort of momentum, but he was only shifting in one place. he really thought he was going places. the male tried to push himself forward but slipped. he shut his eyes, preparing for the impact, but was surprised to not feel the wooden floor.

he opened his eyes, meeting minho's.

the boy's face flushed red as he covered his face with his sweater paws. he was really embarrassed that he nearly faceplanted in front of him.

"i thought you said you were good at rollerskating, hm?" minho asked, chuckling a little.

"i may or may not have lied. i don't know the first thing.." jisung explained, avoiding eye contact with him.

minho lifted the boy onto his feet properly, placing his hands around his waist. he let out a sigh.

"you should've told me."

"i know.."

minho cupped jisung's cheek with his right hand, making him look up at him. he planted a kiss onto the boy's lips, gently nibbling on his bottom lip before pulling away. jisung slightly whimpered once his boyfriend had pulled away, and the noise he made was audible. he was embarrassed once again and covered his face, feeling it heat up.

"you're pretty when you blush. don't hide your face, baby," minho moved jisung's hands from his face, pecking his lips.

"do you wanna try again?" he asked.

jisung held minho's hand tightly as he followed his steps. he struggled a little, but his boyfriend was there in case he wobbled or fell.

"you're doing great. that's it," minho praised him, a smile on his face.

the two had managed to make it to the end of the hall, jisung feeling somewhat accomplished. he giggled a little, since minho was acting as if jisung was taking his first steps. it was adorable how much he cared about him.

"do you wanna try on your own now?" minho asked, looking at jisung to make sure he was okay with the idea.

"mhm."

jisung took a deep breath, gliding forward on his skates. he smiled once he came to the realisation that he could actually do it. he spun around a little on them, a little confused when they didn't stop.

"the brakes, sweetheart," minho chuckled, jisung's lips forming a small 'o' shape as he gently dragged the brake across the floor to stop him entirely.

"i did it!" jisung giggled happily.

he skated back over to minho, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"can we skate a little more? you know, now that i know how to skate," jisung asked, tugging on his boyfriend's arm.

"okay, baby. let's go," minho smiled, holding jisung's hand.

he interlaced their fingers as they skated around, little laughs coming from jisung, who was having the time of his life. minho looked back every now and then, happy that jisung was having so much fun.

the two stayed happy for the rest of the time they were there, sharing small kisses every now and then.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

𖧷