jilix.

🩹 -- in which jisung is a famous drummer and felix is a fanboy.

"jinnie, please?"

the blonde tugged on his hyung's arm, a slight pout on his cherry coloured lips.

"for the last time, lee felix, no." hyunjin sternly said, refusing to give in to the younger boy's pleas.

currently, felix was begging hyunjin with all of his heart to go and see 3racha. he absolutely adored the band with all of his pretty freckled soul, and they were coming to his town to perform.

3racha gave felix a spiritual awakening, and he'd die if he didn't see them in person.

okay, he wouldn't die.

but he was really desperate to see them.

"why not? you were gushing over changbin the other day, saying how he was hot and stuff. you have no excuse, hwang hyunjin!" felix complained, tugging a little harder on his arm.

"ow! okay, okay!" hyunjin groaned lightly in pain. "we can go see them. because you really really want to."

"yes! thank you, thank you, thank yo-"

"mm! you're welcome, lee felix. now calm down a little, you seem hyper."

🩹

felix applied the strawberry lip gloss to his lips, making a little kissy face whilst doing so to even out the spread. he had to make sure he looked his best; he was going to a concert to see his favourite band ever.

the boy's outfit consisted of a white thrasher crop top and some black jeans. he also wore some white nikes on his feet.

he never covered up his freckles; they were adorable to him. he thought they made him pretty and they did. a bright smile spread across his face as he stood up from where he was sat, leaving his room.

"jinnie, are you ready?" felix called out for his best friend, who stepped out of his room upon the question.

"yeah, let's go. remember what i said?"

"don't drink anything from anybody but you. they could roofie it. and stay in your sight at all times."

"perfect."

🩹

upon arrival, felix was bouncy and excited. of course he would be. he's seeing han jisung from 3racha.

in person.

oh my god.

many people were there due to the concert beginning, so hyunjin and felix had to squeeze past. many to get to their spot, which was at the very front.

felix could see the three members in all of their glory; changbin on keyboard, chan on vocals. and jisung on drums. god, he was gushing.

the blonde's eyes were mainly focused on jisung. he was amazing. the way he spun the drumsticks was something felix found endlessly attractive. how his pretty brown eyes scanned the song sheet. how he lightly muttered the beat of the songs with his gorgeous lips.

felix was swooning. hard.

chan picked up his microphone, walking to the front of the stage. that amazingly bright smile of his loomed over the room.

"hi everyone, we are.. 3racha!"

screams erupted throughout the room, felix joining the squealing also.

"for those of you that don't know, i'm chan, we have changbin on keyboard. say hi, binnie."

changbin waved at everyone quite shyly, causing many to start cooing at the sight.