minkey ‼

🍒 minkey [minho + key; shinee]

our first smut, requested by Nayoungie15

please enjoy, i hope this is good enough.

petnames + camboy key!!

daddy kink.

lucifer paid $100!
message: use the pink one just for me.

key was currently doing one of his daily live shows, enjoying it to the fullest as he usually would.

he was currently with his legs spread in front of the camera, circling a pink dildo around his puckered hole. excited little moans left his lips as he pushed it in, burying his face into the pillow.

"mmh... fuck." he giggled, slowly pushing it in and out of him.

he liked doing this. it was something he could enjoy, and get paid for.

the boy continued his movements, the tip of the toy hitting his prostate quite easily due to its size. he loudly whined out, getting a massive reaction from the chat.

after a solid 50 seconds, the male sped up his movements, his stomach beginning to twist.

"god, i'm close..." he moaned out, squirming in his lewd state.

with breathy whines, he came loudly, his legs shaking with his orgasm. he let out a load all over his pretty tummy, tensing his thighs with every pulse his cock did.

he giggled after calming from his high, leaning forward to look at the chat. he giggled at the constant praises, smiling.

lord paid $1000.
message: give us a special guest.

key spotted the very grateful donation and oohed, biting his lower lip. he got his phone from next to his set up, dialing a number.

a voice spoke, fairly muffled on the other line.

this is seoul's pizza, how may we help you?

"can I get a ham and pineapple pizza?"

of course, sir. any special requests?

"send your cutest delivery boy."

🍒

after fifteen minutes, key was entertaining his viewers by using a vibrator and rutted his pillow until he came.

he prettily moaned out, grabbing the soft material in fists.

"mm, god, yes. so good..." he whimpered, biting down on his swollen lips.

minho arrived at the apartment door, knocking carefully.

"pizza!" he called out.

no answer.

"hello? you ordered a pizza-" he went to knock again, but the door gently swung open.

"who leaves their door unlocked..?" minho scoffed before hesitantly inviting himself in.

the customer had a pretty nice place. a simple layout, but it was pleasing to look at. it was a white theme, with the odd specks of colour.

"sir? you–"

minho froze upon hearing a loud noise. a very loud noise. a moan had echoed from down a hallway into the main room, and the pizza boy gulped.

his body moved towards the sound, his hand reaching to adjust his hat. as he neared the hallway, the noises got louder, and as he walked through it, they remained muffled a small amount.